Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Just wondering if you can bypass the uconnect voice system and use Siri instead, she works a lot better and can do so much more.
In my old car all I had to do was press the phone button then hold it down to activate.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yes you can and it works quite well! I just can't imagine how Chrysler could have speced out a system that is not compatible with the iPhone with regard to messaging. I admit that I have used Siri to read and respond to texts while driving and it works quite well through uconnect. U pretty much follow the same steps you would with Siri but it will all come through uconnect. You still have to push the home button on the iPhone to execute the commands. You can also stream pandora through your Bluetooth connection as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
that's weird I can't get Siri to work with UConnect at all on bluetooth. It starts to work then when she goes to speak it just stops and goes back to the music. Same with trying to use the voice option when texting as well. Just blips in the radio, then goes back to the music, at least on bluetooth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts