Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ted, could you give PM me a total price on the Sirius receiver and install kit including shipping to Canada? Thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Not to be rude intentionally, but how 'bout looking it up yourself. The link is under the forums page. Please don't take this personally but I've seen others post a similar question when it only takes a minute to look it up on their website.

Did you get your Nav receiver? I bought mine a month ago off e-bay, installed it with a new bezel from Mopar SuperCenter, and LOVE it.

Thanks for the pic of the DVD system. I don't think I'll be buying one, but I like it. Maybe the guys at Mopar Super Center or Wykoff can have a Super sale and blow 'em out to members with a Super discount?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
kcrnmale said:
Not to be rude intentionally, but how 'bout looking it up yourself. The link is under the forums page. Please don't take this personally but I've seen others post a similar question when it only takes a minute to look it up on their website.

Did you get your Nav receiver? I bought mine a month ago off e-bay, installed it with a new bezel from Mopar SuperCenter, and LOVE it.

Thanks for the pic of the DVD system. I don't think I'll be buying one, but I like it. Maybe the guys at Mopar Super Center or Wykoff can have a Super sale and blow 'em out to members with a Super discount?
No offence taken, I have the price from there site but no shipping cost for Canada :( . I purchased a brand new nav unit with naviplus,ant and dvd for $1500 from Naviplus. Can't wait to have it installed and also do the Sirius mod for the audio in.

·
Registered
485 Posts
In order for us to give you an accurate shipping cost, we need the shipping address information. Also, there is a free trade on items made in Canada, USA, and Mexico. If any of the components of this kit are made elsewhere, then I am sure there will be additional fees that we have no way of calculating at this time. Any additional fees would be the customers responsibility. We have, and continue to ship many items to Canada, even though our site does not have this information. We have attempted to ship to other countries as well, but have extreme difficulty in securing payments.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Ted I PM'd you with the shipping address. I know i'll have to pay a duty on the reciever but thats not a big deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts