Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha! My sister is in the market for a new car and while she is interested in the Infiniti QX 56, I told her if she gets an SRT8 and lets me drive when shes not working, I would detail her car as well as I detail mine and now shes seriously considering it! Imma keep my fingers crossed so hard they will get broken:twak::smashfrea:smashfrea:twak:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Haha! My sister is in the market for a new car and while she is interested in the Infiniti QX 56, I told her if she gets an SRT8 and lets me drive when shes not working, I would detail her car as well as I detail mine and now shes seriously considering it! Imma keep my fingers crossed so hard they will get broken:twak::smashfrea:smashfrea:twak:
thats great lol. A lady in a srt-8 thats intimidating haha. Ill make sure not to race her

what color you going to sway her towards? black like urs?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Is she single? Ask her if she'll marry me.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Keep her away from DanRealtor. We all know what he's looking for.

Bernie

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha shes the regular gold digger herself! she wants a rich guy! So I guess if you guys wanna pay her bills step on up! Cmonnnn JiA choose the SRT8 ALREADY!

·
Registered
375 Posts
haha shes the regular gold digger herself! she wants a rich guy! So I guess if you guys wanna pay her bills step on up! Cmonnnn JiA choose the SRT8 ALREADY!
In the words of my favorite rapper, "If she wants to see a 'G', don't ask me go ask Vanna White."

I'm no longer interested.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I live in newport im poor

·
Registered
435 Posts
whoo-hoo, another gurl in the club, congratulate her for me.
It's all about the heels and wheels.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heehee we went to the tustin stealership where we saw the 08 SRT8 its got the alphalpha cowlick but its still so sexy, its like 47k, She saw the ASpen which reminded her of the QX 56 which she likes(crap!), I told her I could pay for gas if she gets one :p looking at around 600ish per month? is that any good? Anyone know a better place to look for an SRT8?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
heehee we went to the tustin stealership where we saw the 08 SRT8 its got the alphalpha cowlick but its still so sexy, its like 47k, She saw the ASpen which reminded her of the QX 56 which she likes(crap!), I told her I could pay for gas if she gets one :p looking at around 600ish per month? is that any good? Anyone know a better place to look for an SRT8?
used might be her better bet? like a 07 you'll get it aton cheaper than buying brand new. you lose like 30% just by driving it off the lot lol ok maybe not that much lol

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aww man i hope she still goes for the car, she likes it and everything, the only thing is that she wanted a backup camera for the car, I think if the car had that we would have driven it off the lot :-/

·
Registered
435 Posts
Aspen... tell your sister an Aspen says soccer mom... a 300SRT says SEXXXY...! Besides it's roomy and comfortable.... and think of the rumble under your um...seat when you mash the gas...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
aww man i hope she still goes for the car, she likes it and everything, the only thing is that she wanted a backup camera for the car, I think if the car had that we would have driven it off the lot :-/
maybe a 2 door ram srt-10, OOOO thatd be hott,i think my heart would skip if i saw that hehe

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha I pulled that soccer mom tihng with the aspen, Im loaning my car to her so she can get an idea of the 300, couldnt test drive the SRT8 LAME!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
id let her test mine but its going to the shop tomarrow for 5 days im going to miss it tear tear

·
Registered
426 Posts
No wonder she didn't buy it, You got to drive it first, It'll sell itself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts