Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brick, can you find me some "slim" style air deflectors for the 300c? I went on your site, and I couldn't find anything on them.. Something slim not oem'ish and huge ya know.. something like this style (300c not pictured btw)

not like this...

please let me know..:naughty:

·
Registered
236 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:
Brick, can you find me some "slim" style air deflectors for the 300c? I went on your site, and I couldn't find anything on them.. Something slim not oem'ish and huge ya know.. something like this style (300c not pictured btw)

not like this...

GTS is in the making of a realy small one for our car and i had it on my car... It was a prototype and they took it back to work out some little details.. They look great and sit flush on the windows......

·
Registered
349 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:

not like this...

I have seen one that is thin on the www.autotrucktoys.com my wifey seen them now I am ordering a set for her. seth & Carol...

·
Registered
792 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:
thanks for the site.. those look amazing..
Here are my both DLR's with the WeatherTech

1 - 8 of 8 Posts