Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my front passenger window slowing down, it's gotten at least 3 to 4 seconds slower than my driver side window when in completly down position to bringing it up all the way. Its lost its kick...

Any ideas or suggestions ?

·
Registered
336 Posts
The window regulators on some early cars were bad. I had three replaced. Maybe that could be it? Does it rattle around (the window) inside the door? Hopefully something in the lift mechanism isn't broken or misaligned. Have your dealer look into the regulator.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Riddler said:
I noticed my front passenger window slowing down, it's gotten at least 3 to 4 seconds slower than my driver side window when in completly down position to bringing it up all the way. Its lost its kick...

Any ideas or suggestions ?
my driver side window is a little slower and i just recently noticed that i could hear the motor struggling on the way up. it sounds like it's going to give out. so i was making it go up and down and two times in a row on the (auto) up it went up half way and then went right back down. it won't do it anymore and if i can't replicate it you know what the dealers going to say.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts