Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my 2006 300 srt8 but reinstalled the factory exhaust so I have a cat back SLP loudmouth exhaust its only about a year and a half old, in good shape just dirty.

I loved the exhaust but they wont fit on the challenger I just got so I'm trying to make up some of the difference to get slp kit for new car.

i can take pics tomorrow and send them to anyone who is interested

my asking price is $400 or best offer plus shipping although id rather deal locally(I'm in central/south new jersey) I'll ship if need be at buyers cost.

best way to get a hold of me is call or text me 6zero9-33nine-411four.

thank Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just sold my 2006 300 srt8 but reinstalled the factory exhaust so I have a cat back SLP loudmouth exhaust its only about a year and a half old, in good shape just dirty.

I loved the exhaust but they wont fit on the challenger I just got so I'm trying to make up some of the difference to get slp kit for new car.

i can take pics tomorrow and send them to anyone who is interested

my asking price is $400 or best offer plus shipping although id rather deal locally(I'm in central/south new jersey) I'll ship if need be at buyers cost.

best way to get a hold of me is call or text me 6zero9-33nine-411four.

thank Bill
What size engine was your 06 300c srt8? 5.7 or 6.1?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics posted

Attachments

Reactions: Grease300

·
Administrator
19,623 Posts
Now available from SLP is the stainless steel, Catalyst-Back Modular Exhaust System for the 6.1L Hemi powered 2005-2007 SRT-8 Dodge Charger/Magnum and Chrysler 300C. It is available in Loud Mouth™ and Loud Mouth II™ designs. Thanks to the modular design, either resonators or mufflers can be ordered individually and interchanged separately.

These systems provide a noticeable performance gain of up to 12 horsepower and were designed using SLP's innovative modular technology. This enables customers the flexibility to change the performance and noise-level characteristics by switching from our bullet-style Loud Mouth™ resonators, to our quieter Loud Mouth II™ mufflers, in order to suit their individual requirements.
Each system is constructed from 3" stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing, for unrestricted flow with a integrated PowerFlo-X™ crossover pipe that will bolt to the factory 2.75 down pipes. Also, included is a pair of 4 double-wall polished tips w/SLP logo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you MADDOG

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTT

these are loudmouth II just to avoid any confusion.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Subscribed.

I maybe interested

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Subscribed.

I maybe interested
ok i still have them if you want or I'm just gonna make them fit my new car by welding new hangers. let me know if you wanna come look at them

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would they fit other srt models?
they fit 2006-2014 srt 300s, srt chargers, and srt magnums. according to slp website

1 - 17 of 17 Posts