Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to get an '05 300C again now that my '06 is long gone... Browsing through these forums it seems like the majority of posts are from '15 and earlier.
Is modding/playing with these things dead now?
I was looking for a tune (Predator?) for this, but it looks like everything is for '06+, nothing for '05 :(
Wanted a grille and some other crap for it, but no one seems to sell anything now :(
Did everybody move on the newer ones??!

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
Nope...you just have to dig a bit deeper for first generation LX parts and performance upgrades.

Most of what you are looking for is available. Most of what is posted online does come up for the newer models but older models still get modded and stuff is still available.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So many links to parts and info is so outta date I don't know what is what now :( Many/most links to parts don't even work now.

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
That is likely to happen if your looking at old threads

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The '05 i looked at today was in great shape and cheaply priced, so I figured why not. Not a lot to pick from up here, I'd prefer to buy outright so no payment. I'd love to get an SRT again :(

After looking at the car though, it did have a tick at start so am a lil worried about it dropping a valve seat. It seemed in good shape otherwise, no rust I could see, low mileage etc... Dunno what to do, I'm awful at decisions like this, lol...

·
Registered
203 Posts
What mods are you looking for? I have an extensive list of mods I have done on my 2006 and there are just as many on the newer models.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Minor ones, cat-back exhaust, sway bars, maybe a tuner, other basic goodies. Very little info on most as to what fits, heck even emailing companies has lead to very little info or "we don't offer stuff for your car"... I'm sure I could find much more if I wanted to do something major like an engine rebuild/swap, but nothing on the basics anymore. Forums seem to be dead now. I can't even get a reply from Zautomotive on a product they still make and doesn't work :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
Minor ones, cat-back exhaust, sway bars, maybe a tuner, other basic goodies. Very little info on most as to what fits, heck even emailing companies has lead to very little info or "we don't offer stuff for your car"... :(
Look at High Horse Performance and Speedlogix.

For engine, suspension and drivetrain mods, nearly anything that will fit a Charger of the same year/engine will work for the 300.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking like a lot of stuff for these AWD cars don't fit the same/at all as the RWD regards to exhaust, suspension etc :(

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
That is true. The AWD variant didn't get as much love as the RWD versions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts