Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys so here is the stupid lame brain question of the day???? I have an 07 300c with an OEM MOPAR SKI RACK on it that I need to get off and I can not get it off for some reason and I have to get it off because the cops are flaging my 300c because it is the only one in town with a ski rack on it and I have been pulled over 4 times in the last 2 days because of my mods on my 300c, like my 5% window tint my 8,000k HID's and everything else, so I HAVE TO GET MY SKI RACK OFF MY 300c QUICK!!!. So now here's me being dumb, ok you know the metal straps that hook under the ruber window seal, How do I get them off and how do I get the ski rack off??? I have tried to get them off for about 2 hours now and no go???? I lost my mopar ski rack owners manual and I had the chrysler dealer put it on so??? I can't get the rack it self attached from the metal straps that are under the door seal so???? Please help, Thanks

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So is there anyone who has an mopar ski rack on their 300? I still can not get mine off??? It should not be such a pain in the rear to get off!!!

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok sorry for the stupid post I got my ski rack off it took me about 4 hours but I finally got it off but what a pain in the rear!!!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
You are the first Ski rack I have heard of in my 3 years here... you might be the trailblazer on this one...

Maybe this attachment will help?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Ok sorry for the stupid post I got my ski rack off it took me about 4 hours but I finally got it off but what a pain in the rear!!!
Sorry to hear of the difficulty. I did come across the installation information (could be reversed I suppose) for most Mopar roof racks.

But, I see that CUEBALL beat me to it at the same time and for some strange reason, I now owe him a Coke! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts