Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had Viper rims for a long time on my Magnum. I was probably one of the first people to post on the LXForums of a Magnum with them (2007). I joked with a few others at the time that we should get "Viper edition" stickers made up for everyone seemed to be getting hooked on them. Nothing came of it but the idea stuck with me. When I got the SRT8 a month ago the idea of a Viper Edition started to sound better and better. I had Nate make me some first gen srt8 badges with my customized idea. I like the first gen SRT8 sticker much more than the second gen as that little flash of red sure pops. It's like the "M" on a BMW or the "S" on an Audi -whenever you see it, you know it's something special. I really like the way they turned out! :) .I like to do modifications that "could" be factory and aren't obviously customized. Once again the Vipers fit the bill but this time in competition grey.
I bought them from Jump Start Auto in Toronto and they were fantastic to deal with. A very competitive price -even to U.S prices.
I've got a few more ideas to continue my interpretation of what this special edition may have been from the factory but here's a few pictures of the current state.
P.S if you want your own Viper Edition Nate has all the artwork ready to go. Just mention me and the badge. I had three SRT8 badges made and four "stryker" Viper wheel badges.
Here's some pictures....

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Like it... the Vipers look awesome on that car... Well done sir!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Are those 20's? What size tires are on there?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Love those wheels, looks great :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mixmode, yes they are 20's. BF Goodrich comp 2's 245/45 front, 275/40 rear. They are really beefy!

Reactions: Mixmode

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Nice ride. I would love to have a 2nd Gen SRT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts