Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have a 06 300c im looking at 24x10 dropstar DS02s with 18 offset. I have been told i can run a 255/30/24 (kumho or pirelli tire) and still lower the car if i remove the rear inner fender linings and roll the front fender lip BUT no one i talk to can tell me how low i can take the car i would like to do H&R springs 2.0F 1.6R but i have a feeling that isnt going to fly. I had a 05 touring edition with that drop on 265/35/22s with no problem what so ever and i really like the ride with those springs compared to the eibach pro-kit i see everyone using with 24s on here, and info on this would be great!! just wanna make a good choose being its probly gonna be close to $5000 dollars all said and done:pat:

·
Registered
697 Posts
You wont have to remove any fender linings. You can drop it aggressive. Do you have an SRT? The 18 offset is for that model. I would go for a 15 offset if your car isn't an SRT. I personally don't like the H&R springs. Good luck

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so 15 offset on a normal 300c, thats why i was asking just trying to figure out the correct info!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts