Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Oooh, I would like something similar to the "knowledge base" Dodgemagnum.net has.

Either a section like that, or atleast a sepereate forum. Right now the How To page is not very good. You have to go through all those pages to find something you need. Rather have a seperate forum or section where a person can just go by the thread titles and see if something interests them.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
I agree. There is great info in this forum. The 300 is a complex car; owners need to know some of this info - but it is frustratingly hard to find.
An indexed database of "How To..." would drive the value of this great forum up significantly.

Anybody else agree?

Post now - or forever hold your peace. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
a photo gallery (that we can add pics of our cars to) would be cool...

a expanded profile (that we could add all the mods to our car in) would be cool....

dancing girls would be cool....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Northern Rider said:
I agree. There is great info in this forum. The 300 is a complex car; owners need to know some of this info - but it is frustratingly hard to find.
An indexed database of "How To..." would drive the value of this great forum up significantly.

Anybody else agree?

Post now - or forever hold your peace. :)
An indexed "how to" would be the best addition.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Ekool, I am willing to help, with indexing data. It will need a small team to do this, especially at first.

The new site is nice. Found a few really useful tools already. I like the look and feel. Thanks for your efforts.:)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
help

Drop me a line if you need help i work at home.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
ekool said:
We are going to add an FAQ engine that users can submit information too... but we'll need your guys help, so are you volunteering? :)
I'll step up.

I'd like to see the home page set up so that 'beginners' can find info quickly. There is alot of redundancy.

Also, some of the better ideas i.e. gas cap lock, starters etc. should coincide with the 'how to'

With that I would again like to thank all involved that makes this fourm possible!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Agree with the how-to.

Don't like the new vbulletin version in the fact that it does not open a new window when clicking on thumbnails....

·
Registered
218 Posts
one thing that kinda annoyig is when a link opens in the same window. if u could make it where all links opend in seperate windows that would be great. thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
one thing that might be kinda ekoool would be a crayon and coloring section for all the photoshopping that is going around. Poeple can show off their talents which I believe everyone loves to see something wild!
Also a car care section where we can discuss different waxes, techniques and good stuff like that
Just a couple of thoughts

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Drop me a line if you need help i work at home.
Same here - At your service, let me know what you need me to do!

Wishlist:

1) A hot button that instantly takes you to the bottom of the page, just as you have one that takes you to the top.

2) A "New Members" forum, a place to introduce themselves instead of trying to find a proper thread in which to interject, which then detracts from the original topic.

·
Registered
315 Posts
abendx said:
a photo gallery (that we can add pics of our cars to) would be cool...

a expanded profile (that we could add all the mods to our car in) would be cool....

dancing girls would be cool....

[/i agree!I]

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I know this is an old thread, BUT...

Is there any possible way to make the search feature function properly?!?! Any way to use Google search for the forum? Almost anything would be better than the current search "feature".

Thx

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
I know this is an old thread, BUT...

Is there any possible way to make the search feature function properly?!?! Any way to use Google search for the forum? Almost anything would be better than the current search "feature".

Thx
Search surrenders its secrets to me because I talk dirty to it and feed it loads of boob pics. You should try it sometime. :D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.