Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
This damn Socal meet has me rushing to make as many mods as possible. I'm getting fustraded not being able to get everything on time. I'm just wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing that I'm going through? Anyhow I think it will be fun to share ideas, experiences and network. You never know, maybe I'll refinance your home so that you can afford all the upgrades. Hope to see all of you there!
Bruce

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
It's Showtime.
I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. I hope the weather is good, the rain should be cleared out by then. What will be nice is that some of the mods we are interested in, we will be able to see. I know that the local Zaino distributor will be there, showing us tips and they will have product. I look foward to meeting everyone.
fatchance

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I finally got the borla exhaust today and some fatmat. Hopefully the amps and speakers come in tomorrow.
Just to let you AWD guys know, I got the Borla/Mopar exhaust and it says RWD on the box. I called a few places to see if it will fit the AWD and nobody knows. I have no patience so I'm going to install it tomorrow to find out the hard way. I'll keep you posted.
TANAHARA_DESIGN,
The meet is at the Fudd's next to Knott's Berry Farms this Saturday at 11:00am. Hope to see a big turnout.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well just to let you guys know, I finally got the fatmat and I was suprised on how easy the stuff works for a novice. I did not make it look show quality but it works fine. Fatmat is kinda thin but I can't say if it's thinner than Dynamat because I've never seen Dynamat. I noticed that when I tap on the body with and without the deadner that there isn't too much difference. When I double layered the stuff, I noticed a big difference. So far the sound quality inside is better and I have less road noise. I have not upgraded the sound system yet and don't think I have to now. The sound group two works great.
I ordered the fatmat (100 sq/ft) on ebay for only $120 shipped and covered pretty much the whole car. The trunk was double layered and the doors were as well. I have left over and probably will get the floors done soon. Not a bad product and cheap. I'll post pics soon.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Hey Fatchance, are you letting your room mate touch the keyboard again?:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts