Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '06 SRT8, I would love to have the 0-60 feature. Does anyone know if you can upgrade the software so my '06 can get this?

·
Registered
390 Posts
No, but there are aftermarket options like the Dashhawk.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Can't you just do the EVIC easter egg thing?? I had no idea my car even had it until I did that. Try holding down (on your steering wheel) the "musical note" button and the "compass" button at the same time and hold it for 5 seconds or so.
If all it does is change your radio to AM then try hitting the compass button a half second or so before the music button. This is what I have to do on my car so I hope it works on yours. Good Luck

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Can't you just do the EVIC easter egg thing?? I had no idea my car even had it until I did that. Try holding down (on your steering wheel) the "musical note" button and the "compass" button at the same time and hold it for 5 seconds or so.
If all it does is change your radio to AM then try hitting the compass button a half second or so before the music button. This is what I have to do on my car so I hope it works on yours. Good Luck
He's got an 06 so he doesn't have the timer.

Bernie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, even though I don't like the answer:lick:. Been thinking about one of the OBD plugins, but thought if there were an easier, less expensive way. Oh well.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Well, you could buy a whole new 2007 cluster, but it has to be sent out to an approved centre for odometer correction to your existing mileage. The dealer can't do this BTW.

Bernie

·
Registered
84 Posts
What is the Easter egg...

I have an 08' SRTD, and I haven't heard of the easter egg thing... Does this give you the timer? What does it do?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts