Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well duh huh , my antitheft locked down the car and wouldn’t start. My key fob wouldn’t unlock or lock the doors.. red light stayed on constantly and done every kind of reset online I could read about .. finally noticed the problem that I never touched . When pulling the radio out ,somehow a antitheft box or immobilizer box came unplugged. The clip was broke so it just pulled loose .. u can’t see it in the driver seat.. u have to be in the passenger seat . When the radio is pulled out ithe black box right beside your ignition switch.. the wire plugs in the bottom of it .. I’m assuming that box is what has caused most people’s problems in every post I’ve seen and couldn’t figure out why the couldn’t get it out of antitheft mode or reset anything on their car , or maybe not …. But I’m the happiest person ever and took a ton off my shoulders.. no dealer for me .. lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well duh huh , my antitheft locked down the car and wouldn’t start. My key fob wouldn’t unlock or lock the doors.. red light stayed on constantly and done every kind of reset online I could read about .. finally noticed the problem that I never touched . When pulling the radio out ,somehow a antitheft box or immobilizer box came unplugged. The clip was broke so it just pulled loose .. u can’t see it in the driver seat.. u have to be in the passenger seat . When the radio is pulled out ithe black box right beside your ignition switch.. the wire plugs in the bottom of it .. I’m assuming that box is what has caused most people’s problems in every post I’ve seen and couldn’t figure out why the couldn’t get it out of antitheft mode or reset anything on their car , or maybe not …. But I’m the happiest person ever and took a ton off my shoulders.. no dealer for me .. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.