Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys n girls, here's the vip deep dish grill on my car. What everyone should know is it sticks out quite a bit. It's not near as flush as the tommyzdesigns. So I'll probably shave some off.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I thought the front protruded on the other pics he posted, but I assumed he didn't mount it. The fit will definatly need to be fixed before selling these. Oh, and more pics. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do guys and gals, I'm going out Tonight. So, I'll post some side shots in the morning. My guessdiment is it sticks out about a half inch. So, needless to say my O.C.D will make me shave it down. Then, of course, it'll have to be painted AGAIN. So, I'll be right about the same price as the tommyz. Thanks for the input all!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I think it looks very good and very classy, can wait to see more pictures!

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
Well boys n girls, here's the vip deep dish grill on my car. What everyone should know is it sticks out quite a bit. It's not near as flush as the tommyzdesigns. So I'll probably shave some off.
Wow.... your Grille look very nice:arms:
Reason our Grille look's different. It's Because ,We don't want to look the same as TZ Grille. That's why our Grille is a little pop out looking . We think POP out looking look's better:fing02:
Here is the picture of VIP300C Grille

1 - 8 of 8 Posts