Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some may remember out post last year when we retired this emblem right here after it was ripped off our customers car. Did a bunch of damage to his car too.

The good news is that is has been spotted by folks in California and by car clubs in California. It was last seen on a Metallic Red Charger SE or R/T.

Please remember to keep a look out in California. Looks like closure will be soon

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Nothing like stealing a one off item.....and flaunting it as your own . I hope this tool gets a beating when they find him ...........

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
i remember this. hope you cali guys find this fu(ker and beat the F out of them

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I do remember this situation. Since Cali is so huge, do you have any information on the location where the vehicle in question has been seen? This person hopefully is NOT registered for the Spring Festival!

bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I was thinking the same as Bruno.... the perp shows up at SF with it on his car and shows it to this group.. and gets:twak:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well CB, I see I have you now using the twak smilie! That's a good thing because it works wonders for those who are not very nice. Shame on the thief who took that awesome custom emblem and damaged the vehicle as well.

bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I usually resist that particular one due to my position here.... :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
All I can say here is bruno you better pack a whole lot of :twak:'s and take them with you to SF. Wouldn't that be cool if this guy was to show up. I bet every red Charger will get the once over by you!!! I'd love to hear the story he comes up with if he's found.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Oh, you know I will be checking them all out. If found, he (or maybe she..but I doubt that) won't be able to blurt out a story!

bruno

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Central Cali

Members of the Wild Style Car car club have seen that car in the Bay area and has been spotted in central Cali also.

I don't think it was on Ebay. Dan and I have watched Ebay for this very close for this ibe. We could have missed it however.

What the poor fool who has it will soon find out is that the guy he stole it from is a Bounty Hunter LOL. He is closing too. Karma has a way of coming back to you.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
All I can say here is bruno you better pack a whole lot of :twak:'s and take them with you to SF. Wouldn't that be cool if this guy was to show up. I bet every red Charger will get the once over by you!!! I'd love to hear the story he comes up with if he's found.

Bernie
Exactly Bernie. No one want to mess with Bruno :twak: :twak: :twak: :smashfrea :smashfrea :smashfrea :smashfrea :scared:

Some one on LX forums said Judge Dredd Justice. Its just wrong to take someones hard earned stuff. The damage done to the guys cars was awful too. They dug it out with a screw driver then dug up the hood of his car and wrote ha ha all over it the hood too. A slow troture for someone doing that is in order. Honey on the head and then release the ants

anyone wanting the link to the damage you will need to email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
man you better hope he doesnt peel it off now that he knows a bounty hunter and 20,000+ site members are aftre him...but i hope if hes the one that stole it that he gets his!! karma is a biaaatch

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
what an a hole. why not simply leave a note on the guys car saying how much you like the emblem and how you would really like to get one like it. F this guy.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Exactly Bernie. No one want to mess with Bruno :twak: :twak: :twak: :smashfrea :smashfrea :smashfrea :smashfrea :scared:
You better believe it, Heidi! Even Rambit knows better than to push my buttons.

You're now telling me that this guy has been seen in my own area of Central Cali????? My antenna just went up another 5 feet. Do you have a city location in Central Cal where it was spotted?

bruno

1 - 18 of 18 Posts