1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Painted Grille,,,,

New lights,,,, And of course the exaust,,,lol
[/IMG]

Feel free to post coments good or bad,,,, only the bad ones will get a mouth full of insults,,,, :fing02:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey Smitty, time to lose the chrome & go all stealth like mine....

Good job, well done Troy, I just lurve the Wagons.

·
Registered
133 Posts
In my opinion the exhaust may just be slightly too big, hard to tell without being in a car behind you, don't wanna be a ricer! Apart from that a very very sweet ride.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I like very much. Nicely done without being over the top. Could you post another pic from the front? I'm loving that grille.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Looks mint! I'd be deleting the rear wiper & fitting a badge over the hole like the magnum guys do. (or getting it filled)
Not everyone's piece of cake though.

edit: heres a pic

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Yeah looking good mate. Troy definitely has a handle on these cars, hence the reason he is getting mine in a about 4 weeks.

Oh by the way Troy, You will be doing what we spoke about in around 4 weks or so :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Smithy car has come up a treat. The exhaust look mad and give the car a real tuff look. I just love the colour code grilles and I only have a couple left. Tinted taillights are a must and the front bar park light tinted finish the car off.

I started to fit Airbags but smithy ran out of time to hang around. lol...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Looks mint! I'd be deleting the rear wiper & fitting a badge over the hole like the magnum guys do. (or getting it filled)
Not everyone's piece of cake though.

edit: heres a pic

I like this idea, rear wipers are not good anyhow.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yeah looking good mate. Troy definitely has a handle on these cars, hence the reason he is getting mine in a about 4 weeks.

Oh by the way Troy, You will be doing what we spoke about in around 4 weks or so :)
No probs.

When u are ready we will have a meeting and come up with some different art works, But I think we are on the right track already.

This car will be mad. (But I have heard Airbags make your car go faster:biggrin: )

·
Registered
633 Posts
HOWDO . Do air bags help launch a car or not? I have heard different stories on the subject.

Go to see u here howdo.

I have no idea but if we :grouphug: tell daniel that it does, he will have airbags next week.:fing02:

·
Registered
172 Posts
HOWDO How stupid of me. I forgot. They are supposed to stop axle tramp or what some people call bounce & gives better traction. If they were no good i am sure he wouldn't have them. I hope i am correct. If not please butt in. It could be a good thread. It is mine if it is.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
No probs.

When u are ready we will have a meeting and come up with some different art works, But I think we are on the right track already.

This car will be mad. (But I have heard Airbags make your car go faster:biggrin: )
They do huh....LOL, please don't tempt me.

As for the little project most definitely mate. Your idea(s) (front and rear) are the way to go IMO. Will hopefully have measurements over the next few days, piece made and shipped straight down. Can't wait and will look awesome.

HOWDO . Do air bags help launch a car or not? I have heard different stories on the subject.
Hey HOWDO...Glad to finally see you on here. Hope to see you on here often.

·
Registered
172 Posts
HOWDO Is that a yes they do. Or is that a ha which means what ? My Words were real. I spent a lot on my last car ( statesman ). And 28 cars before that. Just remember the extra weight of it all is allways an extra.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Looking real good there!!! :fing02: I for one also LOVE the exhaust. Of course, go figure...I run 5" tips on mine. lol Well done!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Man that's one SICK HOT PIMPED OUT MAFIA looking wagon.... The exhaust is sexy as and it looks all mean as.... Nice job man... VERY NICE:fing02: :fing02: :biggrin: :biggrin: :fing02: :biggrin: :fing02:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts