Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im considering gettin a naviplus conversion for my 300c w/stock navi as id love to be able to play dvd's through that unit, but the site seems kind of ambiguous...

-How much is it roughly, how is the performance, will it affect any warranty stuff with Chrysler, and do u need another dvd player or does it use the dvd drive the nav disc is in?

if anyone has one or knows anymore about it, id appreciat the help, thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
I don't have any authority pertinent to Chrysler, but lets face it, Chrysler is not going to honor the warranty for your radio. Why not ask the Naviplus people here....they are a supporting vendor.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
524 Posts
Your warranty would be toast (I am sure)
The performance is awesome on mine
You need an outside video source (can not use the DVD for NAV)

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

biglescobar said:
im considering gettin a naviplus conversion for my 300c w/stock navi as id love to be able to play dvd's through that unit, but the site seems kind of ambiguous...

-How much is it roughly, how is the performance, will it affect any warranty stuff with Chrysler, and do u need another dvd player or does it use the dvd drive the nav disc is in?

if anyone has one or knows anymore about it, id appreciat the help, thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Hi, the warranty would still exist but you would need to bring back the unit so we could undo the wirring and then have the navigation serviced. Plus if you bought the nav screen after you got the car then you have no warranty at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
Im also Interested in doing this mod.

What is the price and what is necessary to do the complete mod?

Does Navi+ also makes it so you can watch tv also?

Im in Florida, does that mean I have to take out my NAV and send it to NY and and then get it sent back?

Thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Hi, we modify your screen to accept a video auxilary input. That will allow you to connect DVD player or PS2 or any video source with and rca output. We sell directed dvd players that will cost you 150 it has a built in tv tuner player and is din sized. The conversion will cost 400 this includes shipping back to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
how long will all this take, i also am in flroida and need to get this done. so all together if I was to get the dvd player from you'll im lookin at $550, with shipping?

aspen, what is the video quality like, also the sound, thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
524 Posts
Video is awesome, I have the SAT hack done (not by naviplus) and my audio is great.

stunna55 said:
how long will all this take, i also am in flroida and need to get this done. so all together if I was to get the dvd player from you'll im lookin at $550, with shipping?

aspen, what is the video quality like, also the sound, thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
stunna55 said:
how long will all this take, i also am in flroida and need to get this done. so all together if I was to get the dvd player from you'll im lookin at $550, with shipping?

aspen, what is the video quality like, also the sound, thanks

I am going this saturday with my dad to visit the famouse AE by Wes in Daytona. Im probably going to have Wes do all the install for both "C's".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Stunna 55, I just installed my Nav radio modified by NaviPlus for both back-up camera and DVD-TV video inputs and the performance is awesome. The unit was modified and shipped the same day it arrived at NaviPlus. I am quite pleased with their service and highly recommend them to you.
Johnarch2
brilliant black 300C AWD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
johnarch2 said:
Stunna 55, I just installed my Nav radio modified by NaviPlus for both back-up camera and DVD-TV video inputs and the performance is awesome. The unit was modified and shipped the same day it arrived at NaviPlus. I am quite pleased with their service and highly recommend them to you.
Johnarch2
brilliant black 300C AWD

That back up camera thing sounds good. I might have to get that too.


NaviPlus, How much extra for that camera hook up also?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top