Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of mods I did for the last month!
1.Color match grip grille
2.lower chrome under windows blacked out
3.new rims:KMC DIMES BLACK
4.rear wing blacked out
5.tinted tailights
6.fog light bezels blacked out.i Also washed -clayed-washed again,put a wax cleaner,washed again,wax.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Photos of the new rims being mounted:I know what you guys are thinking its got to be lowered.The second pic the car is still jacked up!

·
Registered
494 Posts
That looks awesome Frank!! Post some more pic's when you can. Also, are you indeed going to lower it????

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to look into lowering it,but I know if I am going to lower the car I am going to have to change the stock shocks also.Running a little low on the cash right know.Have to go back to the shop Thursday for a new tire found a bubble so thats another $200 bucks!Wife is starting to get a little pissed off!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Going to look into lowering it,but I know if I am going to lower the car I am going to have to change the stock shocks also.Running a little low on the cash right know.Have to go back to the shop Thursday for a new tire found a bubble so thats another $200 bucks!Wife is starting to get a little pissed off!
Bro that is what they do best! I live by the following regarding mods to my car and dealing with the wifey:

IT IS EASIER TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS THEN PERMISSION................

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Just posting a pic of the clay I used on the car today.That was just half the car.Look how much dirt is left on the car after its been washed.

·
Registered
142 Posts
the executive

All i can say is SWEET

MAN YOU NEED TO PLAY Jay-Z song sweet and just loop the chorus for sweet.

My pic's will be coming soon The Executive BLACKED OUT

5% percent all around

·
Registered
566 Posts
Lookin' good man. Defiantly needs to be lowered. But overall nice work!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.I wish i can go darker with the tint but these NYPD cops are a pain in the a$$.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
looks good.. are those wheels 20".. shoulda gone 22" man...

other than that.. hot. slap some tire dressing on and itll look fab

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks guys.I wish i can go darker with the tint but these NYPD cops are a pain in the a$$.
I hear what your saying Frank, damn cops more worried about ticketing you for tinted windows rather than going after criminals!!!
BTW, How much of a drop do you plan to go with. I did the 1.6" all around and still used my factory shocks. It sould buy me some time before they go bad. If your drop isn't going to be more than 1.6", then I'd use the OEM shocks, you might as well they are already on the car and paid for!!!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
22s here in NYC no good .Its just the pot holes are to big.Just put the rims are today and they notice a bubble in my tire from last year.My other car has 18s and I cracked two rims last year its just not worth it.In the long run it would cost me to much money.I would like to go with the 1.6 drop.Has the ride changed because the shop I go to said I wouldnt like the ride.

·
Registered
152 Posts
same hear but maryland cops it not the county cops it the state troopers but looks good

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I took off the molding but I tried to take them off without taking off the door panels got them off but could not put them back on.Had to go to a body shop so they installed them for $100 bucks.Once i had them off I put three coats of ETCHING PRIMER then 3 coats of black primer then color match paint from Chrysler ,and then 4 coats of clear coat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts