Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Most likely it's as you said, a nice ride under some lights and too far from the curb got his attention and he did what did. I thought you were gonna say your wheels were jacked or your car got hit or something...a missing license plate, nothing to get too worked up over.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i thought you were going to say car got egged or scratched lol

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah.. i had the pix from last night.. i was gonna post them today.. but since the ticket came up this morning, i thought id add an "interesting" story along with the pix

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
forgot to post this pic..

i work at a neuroscience research lab..

no one told me if i put dry ice in the sink and run hot water on it, the pipes will burst...

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
You have a very nice ride there........but in California having a front plate is the law, and you know that. Take your punishment like a man. No sniveling please.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yup cops can write the ticket even when parked. Happened to a buddy of mine.

Damn that car is far away from that curb, your lucky he didn't write you a ticket for that.

·
Registered
776 Posts
epoxy a magnet to the inside of your bumper and stick a magnet on the reverse of your plate. Then you have a removable plate whenever you feel like it.

Put it on, turn up to court and take it off in the parking lot once youve had the ticket thrown out!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Car looks good! I had to take a second look to see how far from the curb you were...

BTW you CAN be pulled over for just missing plate or broken taillight. If it is illegal, they can stop you....

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah I got pulled over by a state trooper for no front plate. Told him I just got the car and was trying to figure out a way to get it mounted. Let me know with a warning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts