Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Your car looks awesome!That pic of the front of your car looks great,looks like the car is pissed off!:mad: Nice pics also.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Love that front end!!:fing02:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Woooooooooooow i love the teo tone paint . Just siiiiiiiik . Very nide car . congrat :You_Rock_

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the KW variant 2. I WOULD love em except one of the shoks blew out after a week and I sold the stock shocks. Now I'm tying to score some stock shocks and retainers so I can send the bad shock back to KW. After that whole deal I bet I'll enjoy them.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Nice setting for the pix of a great vehicle! Can't say that I'm a fan, though of the egg yolk turns or the yellow fogs.

Jury is still out (for me) on the grill also... but if it was paint matched (vs. flat) to the lower color of the car I think I'd like it a lot more.

Maybe it's my WV locale, but it kind of looks like some of the teeth I see around here... and there's usually a chickweed hangin' out of it! LOL

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hah hah! No sweat! I'm actually tinting the fogs black. I second thought the yellow fogs after doing it. Also, the turns are tinted, too. The flash sets off the amber behind em but in reality you can't see the color through. And the flat black grille is meant to set of the flat rims. I tried to cut the grille to somewhat match the spoke pattern on the wheels, too. Thanks for the comps, though!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
BRO THAT CAR IS JUST BEAUTIFUL...I LIKE THE YELLOW FOG LIGHTS...JUST DO THE OTHERS LIGHST IN BLACK....:biggrin: :fing02:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Nice nice nice nice nice nice (x10)! Love your wheels and grille. Very clean look all around, very distinctive.

·
Registered
246 Posts
thats one badazz srt right there.. only thing i dont like is the yellow fogs.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys! I appreciate the input! Like I said, the yellow fogs are out. I'm gonna tint em black and the corner markers are actually tinted too already, it's just the flash makes the amber glow.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Cool car, and pics hope u lost the yellow fogs...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts