Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody who has a Service manual please post the Throttle body pinouts for the Hemi. Trying to adapt an LS2 90mm one to the 6.1 and I need to get the electronics right.

Wish somebody made a plug in adapter. The adapter plate was easily attainable, but the electronics are not.:yuck:

Thx.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, Thanks.

172MB compressed, damn, thats a big manual.:scared:

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
Sweet, Thanks.

172MB compressed, damn, thats a big manual.:scared:
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/57831-carfax-account.html

I'm sorry, that is completely illegal and I am going to snitch to Chrysler that you didn't pay for the manual.

You are a complete hypocrite. on one hand you rag some guy out for asking for a carfax on a car and say it is illegal and crap, and then you turn around and do the same thing for the manual.

Great job idiot.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I was just looking for the pinout diagram. I printed, and then the manual got deleted. Nowhere did I ask for the service manual, I just asked that the diagram be posted.

Besides, I don't need to explain myself to you.

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
I was just looking for the pinout diagram. I printed, and then the manual got deleted. Nowhere did I ask for the service manual, I just asked that the diagram be posted.

Besides, I don't need to explain myself to you.
You can lecture someone for asking for a carfax, yet you then ask for something out of the service manual.

Face it, you are just a huge hypocrit.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Look at the dates, I asked first.

And anyway, there are no Terms of Service for the manual, so I can't be breaking them. CarFax has Terms of Service that must be agreed to when you sign up for an account. You don't agree, you don't get an account.

·
Registered
20 Posts
3Nc = Narc. ML didn't break any rule or do anything illegal.

Dear Mr. Perfect,
Please share your opinion and tracing of prior posts elsewhere or I'll go tell your mom.

JnB

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
Look at the dates, I asked first.

And anyway, there are no Terms of Service for the manual, so I can't be breaking them. CarFax has Terms of Service that must be agreed to when you sign up for an account. You don't agree, you don't get an account.
Whatever hypocrit,

All I know is that you are asking for someone to illegally copy something out of the service manual, yet lecture and threaten another member for kindly asking for a friendly carfax check from a friend here on the board.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/57831-carfax-account.html

You have a lot of nerve asking for something from a copyrighted manual, and then lecturing another member on a friendly request and them threatening to snitch on him to Carfax.

Practise what you preach, or shut up. You are just a hypocrit coward.

Maybe I should snitch on you?:twak:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So snitch on me. What are they gonna do? I did nothing wrong. I didn't post anything. The only thing Chrysler LLC can do is ask the guy who's hosting the files to get rid of them. They have no rights for anything else.

CarFax on the other hand, has the right to charge the person whose account the reports are run on. They have terms of service. You don't seem to get that. Are you dense, a retard, or just stupid?

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
So snitch on me. What are they gonna do? I did nothing wrong. I didn't post anything. The only thing Chrysler LLC can do is ask the guy who's hosting the files to get rid of them. They have no rights for anything else.

CarFax on the other hand, has the right to charge the person whose account the reports are run on. They have terms of service. You don't seem to get that. Are you dense, a retard, or just stupid?
Guess you don't know copyright laws do you. Any unauthorized duplication without consent of Chrysler is illegal and punishable by law.

My point is, people in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Just keep your mouth shut and don't try to be a **** to others when you do the same thing yourself.

You are just asking for something you are not entitled to just liek the carfax guy was requesting.

Seems it is ok for you to do it, but not others. And just liek the other thread, you got firmly put in your place where you belong.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the other thread locked. I will do exactly the same each time some putz asks for a CarFax. Thats the bottom line. Don't care what you think, don't care what anybody else thinks.

·
Banned
1,411 Posts
I got the other thread locked. I will do exactly the same each time some putz asks for a CarFax. Thats the bottom line. Don't care what you think, don't care what anybody else thinks.
Then if you don't care what anybody thinks, just shut your mouth than instead of making a fool out of yourself by slamming someone who kindly asked a favor and is essentially doing the same thing you are requesting.

and you go off like some carfax account rep threatening the guy for something that he doesn't deserve and is against the law, just like copying out of a copyrighted book like you want.:twak:

·
Registered
435 Posts
what's good for the goose...

As Quoted from carfax account thread...

Mike_Levy-Senior member
CarFax wanders around forums all the time, and has snitches all over (including myself). If your friend wants one, tell him to spend the $25. If he can't afford $25 he can't afford the car.

Northern Rider-Super Moderator
This issue comes up on car forums on a regular basis.

If this forum condones - or even just permits - members to solicit an illegal activity, the forum can be put in legal jepordy. The same thing applies to - say - copying and distributing CD's of shop repair manuals.

In the interest of the members who would like to see this forum stay on the internet,
I am locking this thread.

SO....to answer from this thread "What are they gonna do? I did nothing wrong. I didn't post anything. The only thing Chrysler LLC can do is ask the guy who's hosting the files to get rid of them. They have no rights for anything else."

maybe that should be re-thought at this point.

as for the rest of this

Look at the dates, I asked first. <---Um, childish, "I did it first wah..."

You don't agree, you don't get an account= you pay for a manual you have a manual you don't pay for a manual, well, you know....

I was just looking for the pinout diagram. <--guilt ridden excuse

I printed, and then the manual got deleted.<---I didn't inhale!

Nowhere did I ask for the service manual, I just asked that the diagram be posted. <----- It's not mine officer, I'm just holding it for a friend...

N300c, just let it go hun, there is not point to be made, he sees the world from his (greedy and equally unethical) point of view, obviously laws only pertain to the other unethical folks of the world while his hypercritical self is excused.
As I said in the carfax account thread.... "don't argue with an idiot, he'll drag you to his level and beat you with experience..."

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:pat: Forget it, this thread can be locked too. I'm not arguing with a Canadian and a woman. Both have the same mentality and theres no point. Can't win with either one.

·
Registered
544 Posts
ML, northern is a complete idiot. You did nothing wrong by asking for pin outs. Now if you asked for a manual that would be copyright infringement. As usual that idiot from Sunbury has his head up his ass. He is a punk kid that doesn't know crap. He hasn't been around long enough to converse in an educated civil manner!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.