Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to this forum. I drive a 05 chrysler 300c. I just purchased a 06 300c srt8 with 70000 miles on it. I'm driving to pick it up tomorrow seeing how it is 450 miles away I found it online at a dealership and the guy said that he doesn't even put it on the lot it's in storage and was a trade in. I really want to share with everyone some pictures and videos of this project I have in store as well as have plenty of feedback because i honestly dont know much about cars and will need help with this. But the 300c is one of my favorite cars ever and has honestly almost costed me my relationship cause of money and time i put into my car. From what I've seen this forum is pretty much dead so let's get it going again!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to this forum. I drive a 05 chrysler 300c. I just purchased a 06 300c srt8 with 70000 miles on it. I'm driving to pick it up tomorrow seeing how it is 450 miles away I found it online at a dealership and the guy said that he doesn't even put it on the lot it's in storage and was a trade in. I really want to share with everyone some pictures and videos of this project I have in store as well as have plenty of feedback because i honestly dont know much about cars and will need help with this. But the 300c is one of my favorite cars ever and has honestly almost costed me my relationship cause of money and time i put into my car. From what I've seen this forum is pretty much dead so let's get it going again!
Welcome to the forum. I, for sure, hear what you're saying about your vehicles vs. your relationship. I've been messing with my 3 Hemi's way too much and, at times, I get some flak from the wife.....she thinks I love the cars more than her.....NOT SO THOUGH!f! They.....cars and her are sure fun to tinker with though. I have also found that you can learn a lot from both too.

Good luck with your new "toy" and for sure keep us posted on your progress and goals for the new vehicle. Also, you've come to the right place, as there are lots of knowledgeable folks on here that have been there and done that on every system in the vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks magnuman. Sone things I've done to my 300c are chrome 22" srt8 replica wheels. I had an led illuminated front wing put on a really nice real chrome bently style grill. Chrome side marker lights and had Oracle lighting build me custom halo headlights and fog lights. So just cosmetic and looks since my first one had 226000 miles on it. Now I'm ready to start doing some engine and performance stuff once I get all this stuff swapped to the srt8 since it's a lot lower mileage at 70000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts