Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just thought you would get a kick out of this. No it's not an exact match to inferno red but it's close enough for me :)

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason

It certainly *is* a tangled web we weave these days. I posted a photo of my crackberry on my car hood with a photo of the car on the phone. And then top it off by posting the message from the crackberry!

Technology 0wnz me (with a Z) :)

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah well, not much we can do about it now :) nice pic!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Mines cooler...

Here's a screen shot of my iphone. Click to englarge:

iphone.jpg

·
Registered
311 Posts
My black Nokia phone matches my tires. :)

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kevin,

Hurmm.... How come all our exec's at work, all of I.T, basically everyone has Crackberries? :)

The iPhone is cool and all, but Crapple is out of thier mind on pricing.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Kevin,

Hurmm.... How come all our exec's at work, all of I.T, basically everyone has Crackberries? :)

The iPhone is cool and all, but Crapple is out of thier mind on pricing.
I see where your coming from, and your right it is expensive, but there are so many other phones that are even more money and not even as good as the iphone.

Personally, the iphone is not that great unless you hack it. Not worth the money at all. Only reason i bought it was to hack it, now its probably better than any phone out there.

After hacking it, it becomes fully customizeable with 1000's of games and 3rd party applications you can download for free! And its all legal!

Does your crapberry have this:

nes.jpg

HAHA, this is a classic. I also have: Playstation, super NES, game boy advance.

Not sure how old you are but I'm 22. The iphone was made for people my age. My parents think the iphone is cool, but i couldn't see them using it on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There's all sorts of games out there for older crackberries. The 8830 is the newest release and there isn't much for it yet, but you can bet there will be! :)

I already downloaded and installed Opera Mini web browser so I have the actual internet not the "Sorta looks like the internet, internet" to steal from the iPhone's ads :)

All these phones are out of sight price wise. Heck if it wern't for my corporate discount and other discounts, I wouldn't have bought the crackberry.

My last phone (original LG Chocolate) lasted two years, still works but that battery is shot.. I did a lot of hacks to that phone.. I had free EVDO internet (tethered) for the past two years. Those days are gone.. Thanks to the Crackberry and VZ forcing me to change my OLD calling plan that did not account for "data" :)

Awww well!

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
31 by the way.. And if VZ offered the iPhone it would have made my list of "check it out" phones. This time around it was all about the smart phones. The last phone was IMHO one of the smartest "dumbphones" out there.. I do miss certain things about my Choco.. But there are things I've already grown to love about the crackberry, it's size.... the pearl (the most ingenious way to navigate! Why can't they put that in the stinkin laptops!) and the qwerty keyboard is the katz azz.. I can actually post full paragraphs on the internet with it, with minimal typo's and be nearly as proficient as I am on a real keyboard (very!) :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have a few friends on verizon and sprint which are the only networks you can't get the iPhone for. They are all considering switching. A few other people I know went out and got the iPhone after seeing mine. Ive had to hack 3 different phones so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts