Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is nice the sun its a shinning, the wheels are sparkling & the 300c ready to go cruising. We can hook-up some where in Seatle, have some coffee, then make a convoy & headout to Point Defiance Park in Tacoma. Just picture the Ahhhh & Ohhhh....of people staring as we cruise on down the South 5, then all the 300c & Magnums all Parked in the Park. Lets set a place & a date....what you guys think??? :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'm in - Sunday's are good.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I'd love to make it and see, & learn what I can about your babies. While I am waiting on my '06 C on order. I would be arriving on a Honda Valkyrie right now.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let me know. I usually free on the weekends. I'm ready to roll!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey guys.....how about the easter weekend ?.....Sat the 26th or Sun the 27th ??.....i was planning a road trip down the I-5 that weekend thru Bellingham,Mount Vernon,Everett to Seattle...... :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I'm still waiting on the "C" & on a Honda Valkyrie (motorcycle) but I only need an excuse to go for a ride. Maybe I could head that thing N. one of these times to Richmond, & I could see your beast.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Saturday would work for me if the weather was nice. The start of Spring in the Pacific Northwest always means that rain is coming.

·
Registered
333 Posts
If someone picks a date and time, I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
how about we meet Saturday the 26th....say 11am at Krispy Kreme's on Aurora Ave North in North Seattle (near Northgate Mall).....or if anyone has any other locations in mind.... :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Are you talking about Northgate Way? I know Aurora, and Northgate Mall, but the mall is on the other side of I-5.
A Krispy Kreme shouldn't be too hard to find.

·
Registered
887 Posts
It's not by the mall, it's on 125th and Aurora. South 5, take 145th and West to Aurora. North 5 take 130th and go to Aurora.

I'm out for Saturday unless it's early, like 10am.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Krispy Kreme at 11am... yawn... I'll be there if I get my butt out of bed! :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Well I hear that it is supposed to be WET this weekend. But if you are going to be there I can make it. I've been wet before and will be again. I'm still using my Honda Valkyrie to get about. That it by choice, I do have other transportation.
Speaking of getting wet, I did that last Sat.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If the weather is good I'll be there, Coffee & Doughnuts sounds good to me :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would love to attend but the weather is suppose to be terrible this weekend. Let me know if you guys would like to plan something for next week.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
So 11AM at the Krispy Kreme? I'll be there if anyone else is going to make it?
I don't have anything better to be doing, and as I have said: "if I get wet, I get wet."
Anyone still planning on meeting me there?
I'll check again tomorrow morning before I leave home to go there.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts