Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to test how to upload pictures. Out of context for right now, but as soon as I get my car...

Rambit :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rambit said:
I just want to test how to upload pictures. Out of context for right now, but as soon as I get my car...

Cool, it worked!

·
Registered
627 Posts
cool.

u cloned ur dog (just a jk). :D :D

I wish i can get a dog. I cant take care of my self. How will take care of the pooch i had one.

If u dont mind can u post what type of dog that is. Are they common to pick up at a local pet store. Not highjacking the thread because the purpose of the thread is over.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Rambit said:

How CUTE!!! Love those pups!!

Hey, this brings up a good question for the MOD's...

since we can't delete our own threads, how about a 'TEST' forum for trying out stuff like this. Had one in the previous Maxima forum I still visit and it works well to test things.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jack Russell Terrier (Sometimes a real Terror)

300CAWD said:
cool.

u cloned ur dog (just a jk). :D :D

I wish i can get a dog. I cant take care of my self. How will take care of the pooch i had one.

If u dont mind can u post what type of dog that is. Are they common to pick up at a local pet store. Not highjacking the thread because the purpose of the thread is over.

It's a Jack Russell Terrior. They were bread specifically to chase and route out rabbits from their holes. Although small, they need lots of room to run & act stupid. They are not an apartment type dog and are best suited in the country. Very tenacious and think they weigh 100 lbs. and are not afraid to take on much larger dogs. They have so much energy it's incredable. You see them all the time on commercials because their very smart and trainable at an early age, but will test you all their life. They are a very popular dog and the show Frasier helped that I'm sure. There are always Jack Russells in shelters because people who get them have no idea of their energy level, digging, jumping over 6" fences etc. They will chase anything that moves. Most Jacks are killed by being run over. Mine caught a rabbit in my back yard last fall and basically ran it to death. It was so tired, it finally gave up and said take me, I'm yours. She bit it on the throat, flung it around a few times and stood proudly over it. Mine was born on Boxing Day (Canada - 26th Dec) 2 years ago along with her brother (in one of the pictures). My daughter took my wife out to buy one, fell in love with another one and added to her collection so and we took them both. My daughter has another one & when the 3 of them are together, all hell breaks loose. Lots of fun though.

Hey, I thought this was a car forum? :) You asked and I couldn't resist. She's my best friend since my wife passed away. Thanks for asking though. I talk about her every chance I get!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr.DJ said:
Looks just like the one on television named 'Wishbone' ;)

Here's one of our Bichon Frise (not looking like how a Bichon Frise typically does) :D
Cool dog. How do you pronounce that? Bitch & Fries? Just kidding. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts