Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would rather have a magnaflow exhaust that gave more sound over performance. Or a more aggessive muffler system. Let me know

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I don't remember seeing it..... strange

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Nice rims CUEBALL. What do you think of the Blastin Bobs kit? I was thinking of getting the 9db or 11db for mine.
I like the 5db.. especially after they are on a while. Sounds good and no real drone issue. I have heard of folks not liking the 11db kit as it was too much... if you don't mind disabling MDS or turning up the stereo, those two would be good.

I like the kits... you can just get the correct DB tips and have a shop splice in some pipes for maybe a bit cheaper, but I would rather use someone I trust like BBob kit than trial and error a bit with install shops.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like the 5db.. especially after they are on a while. Sounds good and no real drone issue. I have heard of folks not liking the 11db kit as it was too much... if you don't mind disabling MDS or turning up the stereo, those two would be good.

I like the kits... you can just get the correct DB tips and have a shop splice in some pipes for maybe a bit cheaper, but I would rather use someone I trust like BBob kit than trial and error a bit with install shops.
I was going to have a guy at a shop make a complete exhaust for me but I decided against it for now. The BB setup is a better choice for me at the moment. I hope have the 11db kit in a few weeks. It would be nice to get it on before snow fall.. :scared:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts