Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I thought I'd start a thread to give us a place to post any 'stuff' that doesn't fit in already existing threads in the SW Forums and doesn't really warrant an entirely new thread.

Post pics or descriptions of 300's you've spotted in your daily travels and maybe we'll get some guests 'lurking' in the forums to become members if they recognize themselves. Or maybe we'll discover that we've actually spotted other members.

Post questions, tips, suggestions... just about anything that relates to the South West Forum only and not the general board population.

Have fun! :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sighted:

A story was broadcast on the local news tonight about a police sting operation in Antelope Valley. They were ticketing motorists that drove past a schoolbus that had its red lights flashing during pick-ups. There was an officer on the bus that would radio ahead to waiting patrol cars, which then swooped in and lit 'em up. They gave 20 citations in 1-1/2 hours... One of the cars they tagged was a silver 300.

300CLove, sure hope that wasn't you!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Well, I knew it would happen, there's a new Blue 300C, stock rims in my parking structure as of this week.

Nice ride.

4 Hutton Center, Santa Ana.

Bueller?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
HEMEEE said:
A story was broadcast on the local news tonight about a police sting operation in Antelope Valley. They were ticketing motorists that drove past a schoolbus that had its red lights flashing during pick-ups. There was an officer on the bus that would radio ahead to waiting patrol cars, which then swooped in and lit 'em up. They gave 20 citations in 1-1/2 hours... One of the cars they tagged was a silver 300.

300CLove, sure hope that wasn't you!!
no not me, but i did read about that setup, and i do live by that school. but i have not drove my 300c in about a week. thank god, cause they would have got me on that one. :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
300cLove said:
no not me, but i did read about that setup, and i do live by that school. but i have not drove my 300c in about a week. thank god, cause they would have got me on that one. :D
Glad to hear it wasn't you... you be careful out there now!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Just one problem...
It's difficult to know where some of you are because the "location" section of your profile has not been filled in. So, if you're interested in arranging or attending some mini-meets, be sure to update your profile so that you can be identified. If you don't wish to list your city, listing the county will help. And if you're not sure how to update the profile, PM me.

Please update your profiles and let's make this happen... :D
Great idea - Thanks for bringing this up Linda. I mentioned this a long time ago - before we had a SW forum - but I'm sure few saw it.

So your request stands out even more, how about starting a new thread titled something like: "SoCal members - update your profile and let us know you're here!" :) If it ever goes a week or so without any new check in's, you could always bump it to keep it on top.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JonW said:
Great idea - Thanks for bringing this up Linda. I mentioned this a long time ago - before we had a SW forum - but I'm sure few saw it.

So your request stands out even more, how about starting a new thread titled something like: "SoCal members - update your profile and let us know you're here!" :) If it ever goes a week or so without any new check in's, you could always bump it to keep it on top.
Good suggestion Jon, will do it today.

Once I get the roster finalized, my intent was to send it on to you, as the local club 300 Rep.
I'll help keep it updated if you'd like, let me know. :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Done Jon... :D and deleted my earlier posts so as not to confuse and to keep all related posts in the new thread.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top