Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 300C and I purchased 300C SRT8 rims and tires and Ive heard people talk about spacers, is this something Im going to need before I install the new rims. Any info welcome...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
make sure you get spacers (3mm) that are made for your car and not those universal ones. The universals are not as safe.
But try and mount them without the spacers first because some people had the rub issue while others didnt. If i remember correctly more people with the RSA tire had issues then the F1 tire.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks... are there any recommended vendors? I looked through Bone Enterprises site but was unable to locate any.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
im not sure as to a vendor, but give it a try without the spacers first (only an issue with front tires, rears will be fine regardless), because if you dont get any rub without spacers then your better off. If you do get rub then go for spacers. I believe of the group of people affected only experienced rub when the wheel was turned all the way to each extreme while car is in motion. And again many didnt have any issues.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks for the info... Tires should be here shortly and I guess I'll just try them out.. But if anyone can recommend a vendor with link just in case I do need them...thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts