Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kinda price do you think the dealer will charge for the 30.xxx mile spark plug change, i can hardly wait.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,597 Posts
wild bill said:
what kinda price do you think the dealer will charge for the 30.xxx mile spark plug change, i can hardly wait.
Not to be a smart ass, but can't you just call one and ask?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
jjs said:
Not to be a smart ass, but can't you just call one and ask?
I don't care who you are that's funny, my guess would be 2-3 bills given some of these jokers charge $60 for an oil change. We'll see, if there is a Platinum 4 available I may do my own. A better question bill is will they use a torque wrench on the plug, most have never thought of this, boneheads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
You got me curious, dealer says $150+, also since platinum plugs are not spec. and have a hotter spark, you would void the engine warranty!!, they will use whatever they can to deny a claim, maybe my mesh grille can be used against me because of altered airflow causing a malfunction of the Alludium Q36 space modulator resulting in overheating.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
Mobmom

WELL THE ANSWER IS YES THE 300C HEMI HAS 16 SPARK PLUGS AND THEY ARE PLATINUM, BUT SHOULD NOT NEED TO BE CHANGED UNTIL AROUND 60 THOUSAND MILES, THIS SHOULD BE DONE BY A DEALER SO RESETS ARE DONE AT THE SAME TIME, AND DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE DEALERS HAVE DIFFERENT COSTS PLAN ON SPENDING AROUND $200 TO $300 BECAUSE WHEN IT IS TIME TO CHANGE THEM YOU WILL AS WELL NEED A 60k SERVICE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
maybe my mesh grille can be used against me because of altered airflow causing a malfunction of the Alludium Q36 space modulator resulting in overheating.
Oh I HATE that Daffy Duck!!!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top