Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to express publicly my thanks to Steve from RDP Motorsports forall his help and assistance in getting my car ready for Chryslers on the Murray and with only 3 months to do so.

What a lot of you may or may not know is Steve spent countless hours, many many many sleepless nights and many days away from his family and work to get my car ready. He put a lot of his own projects and work on hold to ensure that mine got done in time. There were times where there was a very big chance my car may not have made it with this setup and 1 week prior to debuting my car at Chryslers on the Murray there was still that doubt it would.

But Steve said and promised one way or another he would get it there and as you all know it certainly did.

And what a response it got at COTM. I just wish the weather was cooler so I could have run it up in the dyno comp, but there is always next year and by then it will be better again.

Anyway to Steve.....

MATE THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH AGAIN. I have appreciated all your time help and constant support with the development of my car.

THANK YOU MATE!

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty much mate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts