Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a feature I have missed? Or is there no speed control volume (SCV).

My chevy trail blazer and previous 95 Impala both had SCV but the more expensive 300c doesn't have it.

I hope I missed something.

·
Registered
842 Posts
no i dont think you are... i was thinking the same thing my friend had a camero that when road noise got louder the radio got louder and vice versa..but i really only have 2 volumes 1st really LOUD or pretty soft as in i can talk on cell phone soft

·
Registered
101 Posts
speed control volume

i dont think you missed anything, we just came back from a trip we was wondering the same thing. my wifes 03 mountaineer has it.the 300 dont. a nice feature i think.

·
Registered
196 Posts
aaah are you insane? I hate that thing :) many people that get aftermarket radios try to find a way to bypass that or buy a brand that doesn't have tha feature :)
~~~
but no, the 300(any) do not have that, thank goodness for that!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Guys, how much road noise do you get? This is the most quiet cabin I have ever been in. I never thought the need for it existed :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
i really wanna quote the 2 ppl before me, but to lazy. i hate that stupid stuff also. my 204 expedition has it and for some reason when it gets low it will turn off if its on and when u get on the highway it turns on if it was off, so im glad it doesn't have it

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Mine has it, it's the + button on the steering wheel volume, every time I hit it with my thumb the stereo gets louder. My C has a really neat feature, an audible speed warning in a voice that sounds just like my wife's (I suspect many of you have your own custom version of this)

·
Registered
272 Posts
jcsganga34 said:
Guys, how much road noise do you get? This is the most quiet cabin I have ever been in. I never thought the need for it existed :cool:
i totally agree my C is as quiet as my lexus was and thats extremely quiet. i am VERY satisfied.

·
Registered
122 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
Mine has it, it's the + button on the steering wheel volume, every time I hit it with my thumb the stereo gets louder. My C has a really neat feature, an audible speed warning in a voice that sounds just like my wife's (I suspect many of you have your own custom version of this)
Mine is a punch to the right arm!!! OUCH!! By the way it happens often!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts