Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Mods is it possible to get a spell checker here?
I know i could use it.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Hay Mods is it possible to get a spell checker here?
I know i could use it.
Hey... it's "Hey" Mods he could use a spell checker ;)
LOL- just messin' with ya Scarbrs, lots of people here could really use one

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Eye new someone wood off her an option like this...
Spell checkers are grate four spelling, but knot much help if yore word useage is grammatically incorrect. :D

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Eye new someone wood off her an option like this...
Spell checkers are grate four spelling, but knot much help if yore word useage is grammatically incorrect. :D
Fixing half the problem is better than nothing ;)

I find IeSpell is better/quicker than many forum spell checkers.
The program loads in an instant.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
joey said:
Fixing half the problem is better than nothing ;)

I find IeSpell is better/quicker than many forum spell checkers.
The program loads in an instant.
No doubts, check the spelling in my post... I was just having fun :p

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep

Hay.
It's not just for Horses.

Thanks joey i'll DL it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
MBusby1073 said:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
Interesting info. I never knew that.
My wife is unbelievably fast at solving those word/letter-jumble puzzles, where you have to unscramble the letters.
I am really slow at unscrambling letters and she beats my ass every time by a wide margin.

But what you wrote above was really easy to follow and read quickly.
Probably because the first and last letter is in the right place.

·
Registered
426 Posts
MBusby1073 said:
That's wlid and inertsenitg.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you need spell check for a reply do the following. Open up Word, type in your relpy, spell check it, highlight it, right click, click copy, right click in quick reply message, left click paste.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
dkals, maybe you should have done what you explained yourself? you misspelt one word :) Whoops

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
I don't mind the occassional (<-----) misspelled word (I do it myself)...but I agree with Hemeee...usage drives me nuts. I mean, for car people, how can so many use 'breaks' instead of 'brakes', etc., etc., etc.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Two year old sitting on my lap screaming daddy car. I am lucky I got away with one spelling mistake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts