Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my Baby! Whoo-hoo, took the day off from the salon today.
Had to get a wheel alignment done so I decided to put some of the reading I've done here to good use.
Already got the AFE stage II CAI.

So today I decided to remove the air silencer before taking her to the shop to get her alignment done... while I was laying under her it crossed my mind that a lot of people have left in the tubing (elbow or what ever you want to call it) because of heat concerns, then while it hits me, a heat shield.
I'm very visual so I imagined this in my head while string up into my girl.
So I made one, LOL. I'm doing a how to thread in the performance part of the forum but here's a pic of the finished deal...

So while I was getting the alignment done I see this parked in the lot...

turns out it belongs to the guy who does the state inspections at the shop, pretty kewl. is completely race stripped on the inside 5 point harness, racing seat, hurst shifter, ect... and of course a 426 in it...

before I leave I think to my self..? resonator Delete? and I answer, well duh.... LOL.

needless to say it was a good day...
sorry about the oversized pics, I have no idea how to resize them for posting other than to resize my original on my pc...

·
Registered
155 Posts
So you work at a salon and you also get under your own car to do mods.

You sound like the complete pkg!:biggrin:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I bet your car sounds like a beast with the resos gone.

I have mine off on my 2.7 and it sounds badass.. can only imagine how urs sounds..

unfortunately the drone around 2500 rpms is a tad annoying..

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you work at a salon and you also get under your own car to do mods.

You sound like the complete pkg!:biggrin:
Aw, thanks hun, I luv customizing and modding cars, grew up with a bunch of gear heads and it just stuck, luv the grumble of a finly tuned sports car. HOT, HOT, HOT...

I bet your car sounds like a beast with the resos gone.

I have mine off on my 2.7 and it sounds badass.. can only imagine how urs sounds..

unfortunately the drone around 2500 rpms is a tad annoying..

OMG, M.O. the car sounds hella sweet, reso are gone, air silencer is gone, CAI installed, it's like music to my ears... swoosh, VROOOOM...
I don't have much trouble with drone, slightly noticable but disappears after 1st gear, but OMG it has that throaty sexy sound of a V8....
Luuuuv it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts