Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Looks like its promising. I would just be sketched out selling something that is to be welded to a cast spindle. I can just picture some one trying to weld this with their home depot welder and thinkign they have some solid welds. then pushign their 26s to the limit and having the spindle crack and send them off into a ditch or into a lady walking a stroller with her infant. It could be epic-ly tragic.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like its promising. I would just be sketched out selling something that is to be welded to a cast spindle. I can just picture some one trying to weld this with their home depot welder and thinkign they have some solid welds. then pushign their 26s to the limit and having the spindle crack and send them off into a ditch or into a lady walking a stroller with her infant. It could be epic-ly tragic.
I thought about that too, but people are doing worse to the spindles. If they want to use this cool, if not thats cool to.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Trust me I know ive seen it lol,

There is one guy on cardomain that butchered his to fit 26s.

I would love to see a custom built spindle. THAT wouldbe sick. Ive seen them built like this before and they look crazy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
so ya pretty much chop ur spindle in half and weld it on? alright then haha
......... yea i saw that 300 on car domain wit 26s.. so thats that cha have to do i take it without spemding the 900$ on new spindles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts