Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all!

I was looking at a heavily modified 300C - and the suspension has been changed. He said he put 2" with Drop Spindles - not bagged. This is not an air-ride system, and I'm a Noob when it comes to suspension.

What exactly are Drop Spindles?

How does it affect the ride quality?

-Thanks in advance guys!

·
Banned
651 Posts
drop spindles are for trucks and suv's

·
Registered
979 Posts
yeah for our cars if your not doing airride we do coil overs such as kw brand, we have a few sponsors selling them. Or we do springs w/ shocks such as eibach pro kit..yeah spindles are the way to lower trucks and suvs

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dropped Spindles

Dropped spindles are made by lowering the upper A arm pickup (1-2") as well as lowering the lower ball joint pickup by same amount. This will lower the car the amount the pickups were lowered. Despite previous post, many people choose to lower their vehicles using dropped spindles. Advantages are no change in steering geometry or camber. The car simply sets lower. I made dropped spindles for my 68 Barracuda to lower it 1". A fairly simple straighforward way to change ride height.

Good afternoon all!

I was looking at a heavily modified 300C - and the suspension has been changed. He said he put 2" with Drop Spindles - not bagged. This is not an air-ride system, and I'm a Noob when it comes to suspension.

What exactly are Drop Spindles?

How does it affect the ride quality?

-Thanks in advance guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts