Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well time is here to get a dash kit and a lip spoiler.

I have been browsing ebay aswell as some of the supporting members websites for some time now.

Any suggestions on where to go for fast shipping and quality product?

I'm looking for the srt8 spoiler and a brushed dash kit.

Thanks in advance, Jared
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
I recommend www.Edashkit.com. they are a manufacturer and deal directly with customers. About half of the resellers are selling their kits. The quality is superb.


I got an SRT8 style spoiler from Wyckoff, one of our sponsors, through a group buy here. I just checked their site and they don't have the one I got - just the unpainted, expensive OEM one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
E Dash

Ask for Will. He'll get you going with the correct match etc.

Here's how mine came out. A close match to the Tortoise. (Most difficult to match) 79 pieces--everything is wood.


(Also, get Northern Rider or MilesHoover to give you their great set of pictorial instructions. Made my life easier.)









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks chasb, the pics look great.

I've seen all wood type kits. Anyone go brushed alluminum or CF?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Edit: double post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
brushed aluminum

mvpatriot said:
thanks chasb, the pics look great.

I've seen all wood type kits. Anyone go brushed alluminum or CF?

E Dash has them too. Also carbon, I believe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
how's the quality?

Big Bob said:
The company that I used was www.Edashkit .com the match was perfect and service bar none.

I was just wondering does this "wood finish" kit look like the real deal or does it look like the cheap cheesy shiny plasticy stuff. You know the type I mean where when you press it with your finger it's "springy" to to the touch. Please let me know ... thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
Wow, Good question, I think it looks great for a aftermarket product, It's not what you see in most highend factory cars, the feel is maybe what you are asking, and it is very shiny, bad sell job but I am glad to have done it, As for the brushed alluminum, that Mypatriot asked about my friend CoolVanillaC has it and it look's great, to me it is a toss up on both, much better then stock, Maybe Edash can send you a sample of the material. Good Luck Guys
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
toothdoc said:
what ever happened to mileshoover??
Jeesh toothdoc, where ya been? :sleeping::biggrin: Here's a thread from January
... and as long as we're already off-topic, wondering why you haven't signed up for the Oct. 15th meet, you never miss our meets! Send me a PM pleeze...

Sorry for the :eek:fftopic: ... back to you mvp :wink1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
toothdoc said:
what ever happened to mileshoover??
Miles is alive and well, living in Virginia and frequents another websight. Do a Google on the 300 and you might find him.

He is a very knowledgable man!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Jeesh toothdoc, where ya been? :sleeping::biggrin: Here's a thread from January
... and as long as we're already off-topic, wondering why you haven't signed up for the Oct. 15th meet, you never miss our meets! Send me a PM pleeze...

Sorry for the :eek:fftopic: ... back to you mvp :wink1:
What does the mvp stand for? Is it for the.. most valuble person? Thanks Hemee I did not think you cared.:kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
Wood kit quality

Koolkar said:
I was just wondering does this "wood finish" kit look like the real deal or does it look like the cheap cheesy shiny plasticy stuff. You know the type I mean where when you press it with your finger it's "springy" to to the touch. Please let me know ... thanks!
When you install it it has to be warm and pliable. It is soft to the touch at that point. After a few days, it's hard as real wood. These are real veneers and syntetics and look and feel like real wood. I have gotten beaucoup compliments on the kit.
Chas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
Amen to that

Mikeyjohn said:
Miles is alive and well, living in Virginia and frequents another websight. Do a Google on the 300 and you might find him.

He is a very knowledgable man!!!!
Knowledgeable it an understatement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
which kit did you use?

chasb said:
When you install it it has to be warm and pliable. It is soft to the touch at that point. After a few days, it's hard as real wood. These are real veneers and syntetics and look and feel like real wood. I have gotten beaucoup compliments on the kit.
Chas
Did you use the edashkit? and is yours the california walnut wood trim? Any possibility of posting your pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
Yes mine is Edash

Koolkar said:
Did you use the edashkit? and is yours the california walnut wood trim? Any possibility of posting your pics?

My pics are above. Walnut Burlwood is the color I have that approximates the OEM toirtoise finish. They do make another one that will math the California walnut option.

Chas
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top