Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoiler Sale Prices For 300CForums Members & Guests Only!

Hello to all members and guests here at 300Cforums.com. Last week we started our Supporting Vendor role here on the forum and we are excited to be a part of this "community".​

Anyway, our first "300CForums Insider" products will be special pricing on our line of spoilers for the 300/300C. I have developed a special URL link for 300CForum members only that will take you to a hidden catalog page for these products. The insider prices are: $185.00 for our painted OEM style SRT8 spoiler, $129.00 for our painted lip spoiler, and $225.00 for our custom style spoiler.

Special 300CForum Spoiler Pricing

If we are fortunate enough to earn some members business please list your forum username when you order so we know who has taken the plunge.

To give you a little background on our products they are manufactured by DEI here in Ohio. There are obviously many other manufacturers out there that are doing spoilers for the 300 but I must say that I have always been impressed with DEI and their quality. Both manufacturing and paint. I have been dealing with DEI for about 15 years first as a transportation sales rep moving their product countrywide and then (obviously) later as a wholesaler for their products. As a matter of fact, my father, (who is now retired) was the single largest customer for DEI for years selling to dealers in Indiana.

I pick my orders up at the plant and ship them myself or I have DEI drop ship for me. You will not have to worry that your order has been shipped to some other warehouse, moved, moved, and moved again before being shipped to you. They come through quality inspection, go to packaging and then are shipped directly to our customers. DEI makes some OEM spoilers for GM and uses the same quality manufacturing processes to make the spoilers offered here. The spoilers come with full instructions, templates and all the hardware needed for installation.

Again, we are happy to be here and look forward to servicing new customers. We hope to add new product soon so we will keep you updated on what we are doing.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM here or for faster service email me at: [email protected]

Brett Padgett (brickyard1911)
CustomPartsPlus.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lovin the SRT-8 spoiler... Not lovin my bank account though :) Damn college tuition! How long are the sale prices good for?

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Barring any manufacturer price increase this is the price for forum members from now on! I remember the college tuition blues! My favorite food back then: Mac n Cheese.

wings19 said:
Lovin the SRT-8 spoiler... Not lovin my bank account though :) Damn college tuition! How long are the sale prices good for?

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, funny you should ask. In the next week or so I will begin offering a Roofline Spoiler for the 300. I do not even have any photos of it yet. Here it is on a Dodge Charger.

More details coming soon!

choppersrule said:
Great Offer, Thanks, Are There Any Roof / Rear Window Spoilers Availlable?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Received mine -- perfect color match.Great job !!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just sent an order in...looking forward to seeing the product in person.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
brickyard1911 said:
Spoiler Sale Prices For 300CForums Members & Guests Only!

Anyway, our first "300CForums Insider" products will be special pricing on our line of spoilers for the 300/300C. I have developed a special URL link for 300CForum members only that will take you to a hidden catalog page for these products. The insider prices are: $185.00 for our painted OEM style SRT8 spoiler, $129.00 for our painted lip spoiler, and $225.00 for our custom style spoiler.

Brett Padgett (brickyard1911)
CustomPartsPlus.com
Does anyone have any feedback on whether the SRT8 or painted lip spoiler substantially reduce the dirt and road crap that collects on the back of the car? I'm thinking about a backup camera, and will usually forget to clean the lens so that might be the extra reason I need to get approval from the "boss" to order one :01:

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
brickyard1911 said:
That is the plan but I am pushing for a larger model.

How big/tall do you think is appropriate?
well i wasnt thinking taller, but wider.
Thats just my opinion, other might like what you make.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, in theory it should but since I don't have any "scientific" evidence to say it does don't quote me on it. But..... if it will help you build your case with "the boss" than by all means, yes, it does reduce road dirt. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!!!:01:

grahamwright1 said:
Does anyone have any feedback on whether the SRT8 or painted lip spoiler substantially reduce the dirt and road crap that collects on the back of the car? I'm thinking about a backup camera, and will usually forget to clean the lens so that might be the extra reason I need to get approval from the "boss" to order one :01:

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
NautcaSprt6 said:
well i wasnt thinking taller, but wider.
Thats just my opinion, other might like what you make.
I like the wider idea also. Making it wider though will make it necessary to make it taller also due to the slope of the window. I haven't even gotten my hands on one yet but our rear lip spoilers are 1" wide by 3/4" high on the 300 and 2' wide by 1' high on all the other models. I'm thinking something in the 4"wide by 2" high range would look better. If I get time later I might try to manipulate the pictures I currently have with PhotoShop to see if I can enlarge the current one to get an idea.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts