Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
E55 KEV said:
The 300C has a "Touring Suspension". A Sport Suspension would be stiffer and lower the car a little, which is sorely needs because there is too much wheel gap!I
I read a review of the 300C, that appearantly the reviewer drives Buicks or Cadillacs. He wrote that he was disappointed in the ride of the 300C. The reviewer said that the ride was too stiff and that every bump in the road was felt. That to drive 100 miles, one would need a kidney belt. After driving the 300C, the reviewer was way off. The 300C that I drove had a suspension like the sports suspension, that my 300M had. It was sharp and responsive, without being harsh. Gave me a good feel for the road. It was definately not "floaty". I did not know that a "touring" suspension was a choice with the 300C. The sports suspension gives the 300C, the feel of a European sports sedan of a higher price point level. Perhaps it was by chance that the car I drove had the sports suspension. There will be no need to get an after market sports suspension. Be sure to order your 300C with the sports suspension, you'll be glad that you did.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.