Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to purchase the Sportline kit and have approx 55k on my 05 tourning. Questions I have are....

1. Should I replace the shocks now or do I even need to, as I don't know how long the factory OEM's last.

2. The shop I was going to wanted $320 for labor to do the drop and an additional $135 for the alignment....Am I getting ripped???? I think this is alittle high.

Thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts
uncle Rico! Yeah man you are going to get ripped off... I think however I am getting ripped off too, the best i could find is 400 for the installation of SHocks AND springs with an allignment for 400 buckers

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got my Eibach springs installed for $200 and then alignment for another $75.

Yeah....you're getting ripped off. Find another shop.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found another place in Jersey, said he charges $75 an hour for labor and the job should only take an hour to 1 1/2 and $75 for alignment.....so he is geting the business, full service shop, and they do tinting and grill replacement, so I a going to upgrade the bently grill with the Mopar Dub and get the car tinted out

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey crazy dragon, did that include shocks too? because I have the shocks and springs and thats included in it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts