Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if any of you plan on doing anything for spring break, or if you have a spring break. but im going to panama for a week then probably gonna go to daytona for a few weekends.

·
Registered
159 Posts
stunna55 said:
i dont know if any of you plan on doing anything for spring break, or if you have a spring break. but im going to panama for a week then probably gonna go to daytona for a few weekends.
Hey when are you going to be here we could maybe meet up? :cool:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
19-26 were staying at some holiday inn on the ocean, do you know if its nice or not? yeah that sounds good. pm me

·
Registered
159 Posts
stunna55 said:
19-26 were staying at some holiday inn on the ocean, do you know if its nice or not? yeah that sounds good. pm me
That is the best place to stay. you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah we bought some party pack...we get free beer from when we get there to when we leave..it should be a great time.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to daytona here on sat. should be a f-u-n time...but i'm not taken the C..one of my buddies has a pimped out f350 were going in.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
stunna55 said:
im going to daytona here on sat. should be a f-u-n time...but i'm not taken the C..one of my buddies has a pimped out f350 were going in.
The pimped out F350 high-riser was just here and you weren't...what gives???

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah my buddy was up there again...i had to come back to west palm for school..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah thats where my "home" is...but I got to school in west palm and live down there. My parents live in melbourne and a lot of friends so I come up alot. but IMO there is no place better in FL than west palm. You got the south FL feel of mia, but without the size. I love it there.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
stunna55 said:
yeah thats where my "home" is...but I got to school in west palm and live down there. My parents live in melbourne and a lot of friends so I come up alot. but IMO there is no place better in FL than west palm. You got the south FL feel of mia, but without the size. I love it there.
I used to work in Lake Worth.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts