Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just purchashed a 300 and i was wonderin whats the lowest drop i can go on the car. I dont care what company makes it as long as it is real low to the ground. Im gonna put 22's on it and want it real low. If anybody knows who makes it and the specs i would really appreciate it.

Thank you, Arthur.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I beleive that H&R have the lowest drop for springs right now at 2". You could always install an airbag setup that will put it on the ground ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts

if you have a 300C it will drop the car 2.0 in the front and 1.8 in the back and if you have a 300 it will drop the car 1.8 front and back, H&R that is..... i had eibachs on my car and the second they got installed i didnt like how they looked so i took them off im planning on selling them and getting the H&R's

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Guess he's going for that low rider Honda look...you know the ones where it is sooo low and stiff that even little pavement creases have it bucking like a steer on crack?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northern Rider said:
Heck yah, you can keep going lower . . .

Are you planning to drive the vehicle or is it just for shows?
im planning on driving the car daily, but i am used to driving real low to the ground.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
smokeyfrys said:
im planning on driving the car daily, but i am used to driving real low to the ground.
Smokey, just remember that the wheelbase is 120" long. 2" will drop you to under 41/2 inches clearance. You are going to scrape and bump a lot of things on the road with a long wheelbase that low.

My recommendation is to either bag it or put a lower body kit on to get the effect you want.

·
Registered
331 Posts

I agree man anything lower than 2 inches would be really crazy for sure your going to have to roll your fendors i think 1.8 will make the car look perfect

1 - 9 of 9 Posts