Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you interested in our 300C SEMA Project, we will be sending our 300C over to Eibach springs this weekend. They are going to do the final testing and fitting for this model. The owner of Eibach USA has a 2005 Dodge Magnum, but they want to see the difference in the 2 cars as far as the weight in the back. After the this test they will have a production starting soon on these springs for your cars, but we will be the first ones to have a set of springs installed on the car, thanks to Eibach.

By the way, as far as all those 300C's out there you see currenlty lowered, after talking to Eibach and a few custom shops, every car is has heat springs or cut springs. Even if they display a Eibach decal or not. According to Eibach, they have run into several cars with this hack job.

I will keep you posted on the quality of the ride compared to stock, since we did not get wheels on this car yet. We have decided to change our design for something more sportier.

-Carre'

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I've always had a fondness for your wheels and its encouraging seeing you guys actively involve yourselves in the online communities. I figured as much with the people out there hacking their springs. Pretty costly and dangerous move, just to be the "first" with a lowered 300c if you ask me.

I'm stoked that brembo is onboard developing a kit with you guys. I was well on my way to calling them myself. I am taking a different approach with my 300c that seems on par with what you guys are up to.
Kudos to Carre.

·
Registered
254 Posts
How soon can I have a set of these in my hands. I don't want to cut my springs for this show, but I'm going to be forced to if I can't get a set... I think it would be great advertising for Eibach if I had a set before the Houston show.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fast4Door said:
How soon can I have a set of these in my hands. I don't want to cut my springs for this show, but I'm going to be forced to if I can't get a set... I think it would be great advertising for Eibach if I had a set before the Houston show.
After testing, I think they should have them in a few weeks or so. I don't know about getting them ready for the Houston show. But I'll keep you updated on the progress.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts