Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Mopar 1 inch lowering springs, Front wheels 20X9.5 +15 offset and rear 20X10.5 +25 offset. Tires - NITTO high performance Front 275/40/20 and Rear 295/35/20. May have to heat the inner plastic lining in the rear and model it out of the way but should not have to cut or remove.

The question I have is with these specs will the tires/wheels sit flush with the fender?

·
Registered
61 Posts
It looks like you have all the info to figure it out. You can do a drawing and take some measurements of the lateral dimension from the hub to outer fender to figure it out. I did a quick drawing a while ago to see the offset of some wheels/tires would fit without hitting the strut. The red centerline is the center of the wheel, and the black line just to the left is the offset. The rest is just tire dimensions comparing the current tire/wheel to another tire/wheel combo. For those interested the left drawing is the OEM wheel from a 2010 Touring with 235/65-17 tires. The right was some SRT wheels I found that had 275's on them. I determined that they would hit the strut before I purchased them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts