Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what size the badge on rear is,if so,will it be too big to place on each side of front door panel in place of 300C.Why wouldnt SRT group think of that little extra touch to let people know this is the real deal?!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Maybe it's their way of trying to tell me to be cautious when I playfully rev next to "another C".

A couple humbling wallopings from SRT8s, and I'll save a fortune in gas!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I just measured the front badge on my C and it is exactly 5" long, with room for about one more inch before the fender starts to flare out - total 6" max.
See pic below.

Eyeballing the emblem on this SRT-8 picture (compared to the taillights), I would say the emblem is less than 6" long.
So I think the rear emblem could replace/fit where the front emblem is located.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
John G said:
Does anyone know what size the badge on rear is,if so,will it be too big to place on each side of front door panel in place of 300C.Why wouldnt SRT group think of that little extra touch to let people know this is the real deal?!
personally i wish they had left the symbol off of the seats. I also will likely remove the srt8 badging completely from the car if it is just put on with doublestick (i.e. no holes) and then replace the chrysler symbol central to the wings and the grill with some sort of my own graphic.

I had also debadged my 3 series BMW - i just don't like cars that feel non-symetrical like that (i.e. badge on one side and not the other). If the badge is centered or fully symetrical then I would be happy to just leave it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts