Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
thanks E !.......are there other SRT-8 accessories available ??

·
Registered
354 Posts
Is it me or is the bottom right rear floor mat look smaller than the other rear mat on the left?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION.....HOW MUCH??? & CAN YOU BUY JUST THE FRONTS?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Johnny Vig-

You are right. I thought the same thing when I pulled them out of the box. Then I pulled the factory mats out and noticed they were a different size also. All four of the SRT mats are the same size as the respective factory mats.

I'll take a look at the receipt and post the cost.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Of course somebody's gotta ask......why in the world didn't the car come with them already???

·
Registered
593 Posts
cause they didn't come up with the idea till someone on this forum complained that there was no such thing?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I ran the part number on moparpart and got a price of 60 bucks, with an MSRP of 69. Description was just "mat set", I assume it was the correct thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
eggr,

Thanks!!! I called my dealer and ordered a set this morning...

Much better looking then the stock set.

jdl

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
eggr...

THANKS!!!
only you JohnnyVIG would notice...

·
Registered
354 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
Rebel78 said:
Of course somebody's gotta ask......why in the world didn't the car come with them already???

The car does come with floor mats, just not ones embroidered with the SRT8 logo.

Wait, you knew that....Just wondering why no embroirdery?

I dunno.

Seems pointless to me really. Who's gonna notice the floor mat badging before the rear trunk lid and BADASS seats? :D

Not a bad accessory though....I might consider them anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
Johnny Vig said:
P.S. I am getting these vinyl visor plaques from streamline design. Not sure if they have the SRT 8 logo yet,

This is an awesome idea. I wanna get real shiny noticeable ones that say SRT8. :D

BUT

I want them mounted upside down and printed in reverse. :D

That way, for the brief second you are behind someone, you can flip them down and when the look in their mirror they'll know what's about to blow their doors off.

:nutkick:

·
Registered
354 Posts
vvv90 said:
This is an awesome idea. I wanna get real shiny noticeable ones that say SRT8. :D

BUT

That way, for the brief second you are behind someone, you can flip them down and when the look in their mirror they'll know what's about to blow their doors off.

You have some serious issues VVV90. That's why we love ya.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
JohnnyVIG

LMFAO!!!
he is 29 remember and lives in Illinois...

·
Registered
136 Posts
vvv90 said:
The car does come with floor mats, just not ones embroidered with the SRT8 logo.
Real funny............. :fing26: lmfao!!!

I may order a set, haven't decided, how much are they? Is the 69 I posted correct? I could go that, but I'm not dropping a huge dime on some mats that are the same ones I've got, Well, like VVV said, these have the logo :biggrin:

·
Registered
136 Posts
vvv90 said:

BUT

lmfao!!!!! :biggrin:

Not a bad idea though...............just to give them fair warning.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts