Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word if you can purchase the front and rear bumpers from the SRT-8 for the 300C? And will it fit the 300C or will you have to mod? Thanks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
300Con23s said:
Any word if you can purchase the front and rear bumpers from the SRT-8 for the 300C? And will it fit the 300C or will you have to mod? Thanks.
Well, we have part numbers, pricing information, but cannot order them. They are currently on a "New Model Block". As far as I can tell without actually seeing an SRT8, they appear to be a direct swap. I need to do some checking to verify this.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ted, could you tell me what pricing you have?

·
Registered
485 Posts
The SRT8 Bumper Covers

Front PT# 5029903AA - List $400.00 - MPSC $264.00
Rear PT# 5029904AA - List $319.00 - MPSC $210.10

The SRT8 Wheels

20x9 PT# 5290991AA - List $Not Yet Priced - New Model Block

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
hey ted,

could you send me a price for the inner wheel wells for the rear,,L and R i lost them......05 300c....?

thanks
thom

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wanted to know if ordering has opened for the front and rear bumper? Thanks.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ted, i'm very interested but could you answer one question for me. Can you add the chrome trim peice on the front bumper under the headlamps and trim on the bumper on the SRT bumpers? Thanks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Without having any of the SRT-8's arriving yet, I cannot honestly answer your question. I can only say that I do not think they will fit without modification. Once we get a SRT-8 in, I will be able to judge this better.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any word on the srt-8 lower lip spoilers for the rear and front? Thanks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
We have been able to confirm the lower spoiler part numbers. They are as follows. These are the factory replacement lip spoilers for the SRT-8, any other vehicle would require modification to be able to mount these.

Front Lip Spoiler PT#1AK32TZZ-AA - List $705.00 - MPSC $474.95
Rear Lip Spoiler PT#1AK33TZZ-AA - List $674.00 - MPSC $455.95

Shipping is not included in this pricing.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, is the spoilers painted?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ted, I sent a PM but I guess you haven't come across it yet but I wanted to know what the shipping cost would be for both spoilers to Canada? And whats the ETA on them? Thanks!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still interested in the lower spoilers, Ted could you PM me!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts