Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chrysler has released the block on the front & rear SRT-8 bumper fascias. We can order them and pricing is as follow. Of course shipping will be added and it could get a little pricey because of their size. I will know more on the shipping price once we have them in stock...

AVAILABILITY COULD VARY!

Front part# 5029903AA - List $400.00 - Your price $259.00
Rear part# 5029904AA - List $319.00 - Your price $205.00

No further discounts or coupons can be used when ordering these. This is rock bottom pricing. (pricing is subject to change at any time)

If you are local we can deliver to your house or business for free!

ORDER HERE

By the way, these SRT-8 fascias should mount directly to your 300 or 300c. I do not see any difference in the mounting points or bumper. Minor modifications may be needed though. Also, the decorative nerf strips may be different and needed. They must also be painted!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Are these bolt on's to the existing bumpers? or do you have to remove the whole bumper and replace them with a complete new one?

any photos of what the fascia includes?

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I repeat, these fascias should fit all model 300s but I cannot guarantee that.

Everything to me looks the same but anytime you modify from OE you could run into small problems that vary from vehicle to vehicle.

These replace your existing fascias. To be honest, you are better off waiting until some of the aftermarket companies come out with ground effects. I'll attach a picture on one we are working on...

If you wanna play, prepare to pay!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey sorry but I didn't get my answer from reading this post but would we have to replace the front and rear bumper or is this some sort of attachment to the existing bumpers? I also noticed the front bumper on the SRT-8 doesn't have the chrome under then headlamps and in the rear it doesnt have the chrome trim. Can you remove the chrome trim from the 300C bumpers and add it to the SRT bumpers? Thanks

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
I'll attach a picture on one we are working on...

If you wanna play, prepare to pay!
Where do I find the Rear Window Visor ??

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
300Con23s said:
Hey sorry but I didn't get my answer from reading this post but would we have to replace the front and rear bumper or is this some sort of attachment to the existing bumpers? I also noticed the front bumper on the SRT-8 doesn't have the chrome under then headlamps and in the rear it doesnt have the chrome trim. Can you remove the chrome trim from the 300C bumpers and add it to the SRT bumpers? Thanks
I did answer your question. Read it again. These fascias "replace" your existing fascias. I do not know the answer to the "chrome" question.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I got the scoop on the SRT-8 rear fascia now that I have one in stock. It is basically the same fascia as the 300 but it has slots in it to accomodate the rear lower air dam which is "sold separately". The parts catalog does not show a part number for the rear lower air dam yet. You may be able to modify your existing fascia to accomodate the lower air dam. But I repeat, they have not released the part number for the rear lower air dam.

I do not have a front fascia yet. More to come when I get one in stock.

Here is a picture of an SRT-8 rear fascia and you can see the slots along the bottom which would be used to fasten the rear lower air dam to the fascia.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Looking at the slots, it seems like you can mod your exsiting bumper to fit the lower part. Keep us updated on pricing once you get it, thanks.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the scoop on the SRT-8 front fascia now that I have one in stock. It is basically the same fascia as the 300 but it has slots in it to accomodate the front lower air dam which is "sold separately". The parts catalog does not show a part number for the front lower air dam yet. You may be able to modify your existing fascia to accomodate the lower air dam. But I repeat, they have not released the part number for the front lower air dam.

Here is a picture of an SRT-8 front fascia and you can see the slots along the bottom which would be used to fasten the front lower air dam to the fascia.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Any word on the lower parts for the front the rear?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Any word on the lower lip spoilers? And what is the eta for the srt trunk spoiler because I noticed on your site that its backordered? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
300Con23s said:
Any word on the lower lip spoilers? And what is the eta for the srt trunk spoiler because I noticed on your site that its backordered? Thanks.
We have them in stock unpainted for $329.95 + shipping.
Painted will be the same price in black or silver but they are on backorder!

The front and rear SRT-8 lower chin spoilers(valence) are now available to order.....

Front 1AK32TZZAA Regular price: $705.00 Sale price: $499.95
Rear 1AK33TZZAA Regular price: $674.00Sale price: $479.95

We should have these in about a week or two but will not be stocking them. We will only order as needed. Make sure you read this entire topic so you know how these attach. This is a REPLACEMENT PART. It is not an add-on accessory and will not come with mounting instructions or hardware.

And don't forget to use coupon code CLUB to get the additional 5% discount for 300C forum members only. This should bring member prices down below our competitor's pricing.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Thanks, if you could take a picture of the lower spoilers when you get them that'll be great.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts