Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Greetings from DownUnder.

Had to share this with you guys, If anyone has been thinking bout getting a Diablo tune on their SRT Grand, don't wait, you have gotta find someone working with RDP and do it.

Yesterday I took my old man's '06 Grand Cherokee SRT-8 to Redcliffe Dyno Performnace (Redcliffe Dyno & Performance) where Steve worked his magic on the vehicle. Steve graciously spent the public holiday working on the Grand.
It's awesome, the vehicle has really changed, it's amazing. Steve created a custom tune and upgraded the thermostat. RDP had unleased the full power of the SRT-8 Grand Cherokee.

The vehicle now launches like a slingshot (i'm sure alot of you guys with RDP work can relate), punch it off the line and it digs in like it has claws on each wheel (even a little wheels spin if your not careful, wheelspin....yeah you would know a lot about this), it pushes up hard through 1st then surges into 2nd, strong power up to 3rd it just doesn't seem to want to slow down. Steve has done great things for the Grand.

I'm hoping to get a few pics up here soon but I just can't seem to stay out of the Jeep for long. I'm waiting to get my 300 back from him this week, should be just as good.

B

·
Registered
703 Posts
Oh yeah Steve knows his stuff alright :biggrin:

Hey Steve any luck with my new tune yet? Hope it isn't giving you a headache :pat:

Cheers mate

·
Registered
124 Posts

Had to share this with you guys, If anyone has been thinking bout getting a Diablo tune on their SRT Grand, don't wait, you have gotta find someone working with RDP and do it.

Yesterday I took my old man's '06 Grand Cherokee SRT-8 to Redcliffe Dyno Performnace (Redcliffe Dyno & Performance) where Steve worked his magic on the vehicle. Steve graciously spent the public holiday working on the Grand.
It's awesome, the vehicle has really changed, it's amazing. Steve created a custom tune and upgraded the thermostat. RDP had unleased the full power of the SRT-8 Grand Cherokee.

The vehicle now launches like a slingshot (i'm sure alot of you guys with RDP work can relate), punch it off the line and it digs in like it has claws on each wheel (even a little wheels spin if your not careful, wheelspin....yeah you would know a lot about this), it pushes up hard through 1st then surges into 2nd, strong power up to 3rd it just doesn't seem to want to slow down. Steve has done great things for the Grand.

I'm hoping to get a few pics up here soon but I just can't seem to stay out of the Jeep for long. I'm waiting to get my 300 back from him this week, should be just as good.

B
Beau Steve was telling me on Tuesday that it was awesome four wheel drive to the max.

Whats happening with your car? you getting some work done on it?

Donald

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Jeep is great, enen though i'm a little biased, too much jeep love.

yeah i've got it with steve while he's bringing it up to where it should be. nothing too outrageous, but it should be good.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts

B
Ahh so you had the famous GCSRT8. Steve was mighty impressed with how that turned out. Actually he was very excited about it. Well done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts