Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had a 2 mod weekend... First was the metal Valve covers removal and painting (PAIN IN THE ASS) and next I wanted to get the badge removed from the back, and at one time I wanted to add a SRT logo to the front Quarter Panels.

Instead I decided to have them all airbrushed on! Not sure if I am in love with them, they are a lil boring, I might have wanted another color as well, but I hate having the red on there, when nothing else is red.

So tell me what you think, and if you are interested in getting this done in AZ let me know on PM I can shoot you the info. He can do anything you want, this was very easy and boring for him.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Well, you asked for opinions, right? I prefer the third dimension of the original badge, and the chrome on it 'pops' more than the silver in the airbrushed label, too. If you wanted to get rid of the red, maybe have him just black out the red on it. Should be easy enough, except taping off the 8 itself would be a bit tedious.

But if you're happy, I'm happy! :)

·
Banned
651 Posts
um...... yeah what he said ^^

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sorry guys I love it, Makes the car different to all the other STR8.
well done.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Not sure if I like it, I'd have to see it in person. Props on uniqueness though!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is my badge... From before the airbrush. I already had the red blacked out! I didnt like it before, and I still dont like it on there!

Here ya go...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I like it.....something different that I've never seen.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Personally wouldnt have dont it becuase I like the body clean. But I have mad respect for the airbrush and I like how NO ONE has this. Sick bro, you should get the chrysler wing airbrushed in black too!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need to get the wing off, and then the holes behind it filled.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I like it in general on the trunk, but don't like what appears to be the "smudge" running under the letters. That detracts from it IMO. For the front quarters, it's the same problem as you would have with the original badge... no way to fit its length between the door edge and the curvature of the wheel well.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I can't tell and would have to see it in person. I've seen air brushed SRT logos before, Ron from 1BAD4Door Comes to mind. I liked it on his. Not sure...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hmm Im not sure if I like it either, I might need to borrow your car and see if its as good as it looks :smashfrea

Btw moose you and your friend's GTO sound SO INSNAE!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im not mad at you , some will like it some not...

I am happy with it for now! Never know tho... I change my mind alot hahahaha

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks good to me... nice and different.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Im not mad at you , some will like it some not...

I am happy with it for now! Never know tho... I change my mind alot hahahaha
"Different" is good..lol..And I LIKE DIFFERENT....Looks fine to me, but what do I know ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts